Chapter Nine

Next chapter. And yes this will be what actually goes on during the registration I have sources ;) Except for the going to the side to interview part. I dont know how the heck that happens.

I am going to try out April 25th so I am hoping it won't be as bad and I get through!

______________

Chapter Nine

"Oh my gosh how nervous are you? I am nervous for you! I would never have the courage to sing for X Factor and audition. I heard the first two auditions are like really tough and that they let amazing singers go to make room for those sucky singers. I don't get why they do that. Simon should blame the management for the bad singers and not bitch about them all the time.. THEY PICKED THEM. Anyways who are the judges this year since Brittany and L.A Ried left....."

Tori has been like this the whole car ride, talking our ears off.

Aly even tried to turn on some music but it was no use. Tori just talked over it and soon it the music also became annoying.

I understand she is excited, but her rambling not only bothers me so much, it is making me even more nervous.

Especially after this morning when Aly showed me that post Sara-Beth posted.

I acted as if it didn't really bother me but in truth it did. What if she was right and I wasn't good enough?

I have been singing since I was a little girl. When my family actually used to attend church, which was forever ago, I sang in the choir. Then I joined my school choir when I was in middle school, and now high school. I used to sing around the house all the time, but never in public on my own before this year.

In the beginning of the year Mr. Jane gave me a solo when we were preforming in the first choir performance of the year. We were singing where is the love and he gave me a lot of the chorus' to sing on my own. I was petrified and at first refused to do it, but he eventually along with my friends and family convinced me to do it. Which was then the most exhilarating experience I have ever had.

Imagine what rush I am going to get from this, nervousness aside.

Finally, my mother silencing Tori's rambling, pulls up into the parking lot of nassau collisuem, the place where the auditions were taking place.

Tori, along with the rest of our mouths, mouth drops in awe.

There are thousands of cars parked with us and the line for registration is huge, and its only six o clock. That was the earliest you were allowed to start the line.

"Are you ready?" Alexis asks taking a deep breath for me.

I take one as well and then loop my arms through my friends arms and we walk together in unision to get online.

"How long will this take do you think?" Aly asks an hour later.

"I know right? My feet are starting to hurt!" Terrie whines.

"Already!" My mother exclaims, "We have only just started. Take a look at the line in front of us. We have at least two or three hours ahead of us.

Throught those three hours Aly, Terrie, Tori, Alexis, and I all twiddle our thumbs, update our facebook, and play stupid games.

Finally my time comes.

"NEXT!" I hear an annoyed old lady's voice say.

I look up and see that it is me that she is directing that too.

Its my turn!

"Uh, hi I am here to register to sign up for the X Factor." I manage to say with out stuttering of nervousness.