Chapter Twenty Three

I brought in a new character as you can see.

Shayna Tomlinson is obviously a fantasy character so I am going to tell ou a bit about her.

Name: Shayna Lee Tomlinson

Age: Almost Seventeen as you know... her birthday is in June or July so...

Likes: Obviously One Direction because her big bro is in it, and other music. She loves I like cookies and lots of other food... she literally eats all the time but doesn't get fat like Niall. Niall and she are food buddies and she can trust him with everything. She loves to dress up whether its for parties or just to be crazy

Fav Color:  Red 

Bestie out of all boys: Obviously her brother but next bestie is Niall. Niall and her are really tight and she literally can tell him everything and anything

Is that all you need? Because thats all your going to get ;)

And I think you will really like this chapter ;)

_______________

Chapter Twenty Three

Nervously I step on to the stage with the rest of the girls who aren't part of groups.

The judges have solemn faces on.

Bailey and all the Scarlett Roses are waiting with the other groups in the backroom with the boys as well.

"Thank you all for coming." Simon starts, "Today is going to be the end of the road for some of you, and the start of a new journey for others.'

Cher Lloyd takes over, 'This is only my first year on X Factor and I hope it won't be my last, but you guys are all probably the most talented bunch of them all, including the groups which is why our decision was so difficult."

"Will Erin Torro and Tasnmim Hussam please step forward." Simin orders.

Oh no.

Thats not a good sign.

"Usually we call a few people up and tell them whether they are leaving or not but there was something we needed to discuss something first." He says.

They are sending me home, I know it.

"When people stand up for themselves we praise them not chide them. It came up that one of you who shall remain nameless was honest and then was afraid they would perish from it." Simon says, 'But I am here to tell you that you will not. You may step back.'

A tear trickles down my cheek but I am not sure if its in fear or relief.

"Tasnim Hussam, Emily Brown, Shana Karen, Jenni Fiver, Sara Talloms, Gemma Stone, Faga Harak, Karen Lamon, Aria Simons, Stephanie Shines, and Hannah Cohen, please step forward."

I gulp. 

The girls that I have heard sing, out of all of the girls told to step forward, are amazing singers!

This only confirms my thoughts about being kicked off. 

My heart begins to beat even faster and I hold in my tears.

My hands begin to shake as Cher Lloyd says, 'I'm sorry but you are going home."

The moment those words come out of Cher's mouth I burst into tears.

Not out of sadness for the others but in joy for me.

I made it to the judges houses!!

The next two minutes pass by slowly and are filled with hugs and more tears.

But all I can think as I hug everyone else, I made it.

                                                                                                                       May 16, 2013    

Dear Diary,

Guess what/

The Scarlett Roses and I are going to the judges houses!!

After the scare of me thinking I was going home, and the judges non stop praising the Scsrlett Roses calling them the american Little Mix and The Saturdays, they let us through!

We have to pack up our suitcase and put them into a van in a few minutes.

What they are having us do isstay at a judges house for three performances throughout two weeks and after that are the live shows, which aren't until july so we go home.

Everything is all so crazy!

I keep thinking three more performances you can do it, and keep your mouth shut.

I may have veen lucky last time but I am pretty sure I won't be so lucky next time if I say something wrong.

There is Bailey knocking on the door..

Got to go!

Erin

xx        

__________________________

I sit in the Limo can flipping through the selfies of Shayna and I and think.

How on earth could she have known my twitter name?

I didn't tell her nor did she go on my twitter. It really makes no sense.

She dissn't even leave me her number so I can't text her.

Just as I say that my phone buzzes.

 Hoping its one of those creepy situations when you say someone didnt do something or something didn't happen and then it happens right afterwards, I check the message.

"How's everything? -Terrie"  I get a text from one of my friends.

If only that was her...

"Why so quiet?" Autumn, who is sitting next to me, asks.

"Just thinking... where were you guys ysterday?' I want to know.

"Practicing with out vocal coach one last time in case we get through." Daisy answers for her.

"You had high hopes for ourselves, didn't you?" I smirk.

The girls all laugh.

"Practice makes perfect. And we want to be perfect." Bailey winks at me.

"So we'll practice." Mels smiles.

The van goes awkwardly quiet and no one says anything for the duration of the ride.

The drive to the judges house was a long drive.

I am not sure where we are going, or how this judges house things works..

They didn't really explain it in detail. I remember last year Simon flew the contestants out to his house in Bermuda so I am bit confused with this all.

I suppose one of the judges lives in California if we are driving.

There are only people aged twelve to seventeen here, so this is the teen group. Which would make sense because I am a teen.

The limo van stops and its like the earth is standing still for us to see who's house it is.

"Open it." Someone whispers.

Haley does the honor and the last thing I seee is Cher Lloyd and Harry Styles standing there, waiting with smiles.