Chapter Twenty

Hello again.

:D

_________________

Chapter Twenty

Dear Diary,

I just got back from an exahusting day at boot camp.

After they told me to go on stage in a line with all the people who have last names O-T, they told us one by one to step forward and sing a little piece of a song.

I was freaking out when they called my name because I was not aware that we were doing this, and I had no idea what song I was going to sing. I ended up singing the bridge of Jar of Hearts and I got a standing ovation from the judges.

Do you know how that makes me feel?

Its the biggest honor in the world for me to have the judges do that.

Sara-Beth sadly seeing that her last name is O'Connor she was placed in the same group as me and coughed "Ehm *sucks*" under her breath.

No one seemed to notice but me.

Right now I am in bed drinking hot tea and writing in you, while Sara-Beth is off who knows where.

The day was crazy and I think I'm going to sleep a bit.

Erin

xx

____________

                                                                                                                                             May 12, 2013

Dear Diary,

Second day of Boot Camp.

Can you say intense.

Let me paint you a piece of art telling you the story of my day.

It is 7 o'clock in the morning, everyone is tired and those who are from new york, jet lagged. They have all the girls in the back room again and the boys are somewhere else. The judges call us by our name groups again. Everyone is nervous. They tell a group to step forward. Not knowing which group is which. If we are going to get kicked out or stay home. I am told to step forward. I am tempted to cry but I know I need to hold my ground. 

The judges tell me and everyone that is in the the row that stepped forward has passed through. The people behind us begin to cry of sadness. I begin to cry of happiness. I made it through.

The emotions that went through me are undescribable. I have realized that everyday is a war zone now. Each day I have to fight for my life here. 

Sara-Beth and the Scarlett Roses got through as well.

The Scarlett Roses are the ones that helped me stop crying after we got picked to go through. Bailey and Mels managed to get me to stop crying saying that I was amazing and there is no reason for me to cry.

I didn't know how to explain to them that this is all so emotional for me. To sing infront of people who tell me I am amazing. It is so.... I don't know how to explain it. 

I shake, I sing, I cry.

Well better get rested up. Tomorrow they are assigning us groups for group day.

Erin

_________

                                                                                                                                                  May 13, 2013

Dear Diary,

Group day went well for me.

They placed me in a group with extremely talented singers.

I became friends with one of them. Her name was Tasnim, but told me to call her Tas. She is one year older then me but really cool.

The group sang If I die Young and I think we rocked it.

The judges seemed to like it.

I shook the whole time, obviously, I was so nervous.

After group time the Scarlett Roses and I hung out for a little in one of the multiple dens in this huge place. We sang a bit, talked about music a lot, and just got to know each other.

I learned a lot about all of them.

They all love one direction almost as much as my friends and Autumn likes video games almost as much as Terrie's older brother does. I swear that kid is on the computer twenty four seven.

The next thing they are having us do, which is really nerve wrecking is battles. But us girls have two days till then because the boys have groups tomorrow.

They are assigning us our battle partner tomorrow. 

With my luck they are putting me against Sara-Beth.

Erin xx

-------

A bit uneventful but the next chapter will be busy :D