Chapter Thirty Three

Mwahaha yes, I brought in the Irish cutie in ;)

My sister is probably dead right now. She loves Niall, and all his little things ;)

Hope you enjoy this one ;)

___________

Chapter Thirty Three

"Erin.." My mother shakes me to wake up.

"Mmmm..." I roll over away from the sound of her voice.

"Erin honey you need to wake up... You can't let your jet lag take over you." My mother tries again.

I move my head deeper into my pillow, ignoring her attempts to wake me up. My eyes feel so heavy, and my mouth so dry that I never want to get out out of this bed.

"I'll make you pancakes?"

Even my mothers attempt to bribe me with good fails; that trick really only works on my sister. Pancakes might be my favorite breakfast food, but it isn't an insentive enough for me to get out of my safe haven of blankets and sleep.

"I think that Harry Styles boy is whipping up a batch right now."

This causes me to shoot up.

"What? Harry? WHERE?" I ask my mother.

She chuckles and points to the door. "Downstairs, in the kitchen."

I immediatly head for it.

"But you might want to wash up first." She tells me.

I stop and look at myself in the mirror, realizing that I have a horrible case of bed head.

"CRAP!" I exclaim seeing my hair, quickly flattening my hair with my hairbrush.

Making sure I look decent I go downstairs to have some of those yummy pancakes Harry is making.

"Hey bub!" Harry says with a grin, flipping a pncake and then placing it on a plate with the others he just made.

"Morning.." I mumble, placing myself in one of the kitchen chairs.

"Rocking those pyjamas love." He smirks.

I look down and remember that I put on my cookie monster pyjamas last night when I arrived home. Its a loose tanktop with the outline of cookie monsters face and the shorts have half eaten cookies on them.

Blushing I don't say anything but take a pancake and place it on my plate, drowning it in syrup.

"Where is everyone else?" I ask as I indulge into the pancakes softness.

 "Niall took your sister out for breakfast with your friends and Shayna. You werent awake and looked so peaceful so your sistter just let you."

I snort, "Right.. thats so like her. Why didn't you go too?"

"I wanted to show you something.." He tells me.

I finish what is in my mouth and then ask, "Whats that?"

"Finish your pancakes and then I will show you."

****

"Can I please open my eyes?" I whine, not liking that I don't know where I am going.

 "Do you feel the light on your eyelid?" He asks me.

All I do is stand there in smile, trying to be able to tell where we are by the sounds and smells around me. My mother tells me I have a very heightened sense of smell, but I can't seem to place it.