Chapter Fifty Eight

OMG THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! OH MY GOODNESSSSS!

Don't worry there will be an Epilogue.... And in it I shall explain everything ;)

x

___

Chapter Fifty Eight

                                                                                                                                                                                                          July 22, 2013

Dear Diary,

I left everyone in my room last night and fell sleep in the lobby. Eventually I woke up, at 3 or so, and returned to my room to sleep.

Right now its tuesday, the day before wednesday (duhhhhh) and I'm FREAKING out.

I know the song I chose is amazing and I know I sing it extremely well, but what if America doesn't think so.

I want to win.This is something that would change my life forever. Its not like my life will ever go back to normal after this...

But I have enough hell because I'm Liam's girlfriend do I want more when I go big?

I'm confused. Haha, can you tell?

Maybe I should stop acting like an angsty tenn anf go practice.

Haha!

Erin 

xx

__

"Oh Marie." I sing as I enter the yoga room.

"Well you're an hour early, thats a first." Marie remarks, looking up from her phone.

"Anxious, decided to start early." I tell her.

"Alright, lets do this." Marie puts down her phone and puts on the music to the song I am going to sing tomorrow.

___

                                                                                                                                                             July 22, 2013   

Dear Diary,

I think Marie wants to kill me. Which doesn't really make sense because all Cher and her have been trying to do is forcing me to practice.

She kicked me out and told me to go get lunch.

But its 11:30 and I'm not hungry yet. So what should I do?

My friends left for some sight seeing with my parents and the Scarlett Roses are probably at practice so that leaves that option out. Harry, Niall, Zayn left sunday which was really sad. With all that has been going on I haven't really spoken about it.

I didn't actually get to see them before they left which made me cry because I know Harry wouldn't have wanted to leave without saying goodbye. I bet you he tried.....

Niall however called Autumn and said he was coming back to L.A with his parents. Apparently he wasn't even going to go home but his family wanted him to come for a few days before the returned to L.A. Greg and his wife want to see the finale.

Autumn and Niall got really close over X Factor, like Harry and I did. They text all the time, and video chat. Thats why whenever her phone dies she freaks out because she won't be able to text him. Her friends always tease that she likes him.