Chapter Thirty

Hey guys, sorry my chapters are short. I am trying to speed things up in a way.. get to the good stuff.. not that this isn't good:D 

So enjoy:)

_____

Chapter Thirty

                                                                                                                                       May 29, 2013

Dear Diary,

In an hour we find out who gets through to the next round. Only 16 acts go through so the pressure is on.

Since yesterday I have been babied with tea and not being allowed to get out of bed for anything. Harry, Bailey, and Mels have been making sure that I am okay, and try to bring back my voice but its getting worse everyday.

At the moment I cannot speak at all. No sound is even coming out of my throat, and I don't know what to do. I haven't seen a doctor yet because its only been a day, but when I get home I am planning on going to my doctor for a check up if its still bad.

Bailey and Mels picked out my outfit a few minutes ago for me, and they told me I have to wait for them to come into my room before I get dressed and head don to where they tell us if we get through or not.

I have been texting back and forth with my mother and Ally who have been being the supportive family, and on my lap top to keep me occupied.

People keep messaging me from school, mind you people who I have never talked to since now, about X Factor and I keep giving them the same answer, "Its a load of fun! Look for it on TV when it comes on air."

My hand is starting to hurt from writing...

Erin

xx

_________

Just as I put my head down for some shut eye Mels and Bailey come skipping in to the room.

"Time to get dressed!" They exclaim.

(A/N http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77165729 <- her outfit)

They pull out my outfit from where they left it. A tight dress that's top is white and long sleeved, sheer with black hearts on it, and a tank top like slip under it, the bottom a black skirt, making the dress look   like its a two piece; black combat boots that have buckles across the top, silver beaded charm bracelet with a heart charm, long silver thin chained earrings and bright red lipstick.

"Ready?" They ask after I finish getting dressed.

I nod and they both smile eagerly.

We walk out of my room, Bailey on one side, Mels on the other.

Together we enter the den where they are having us wait before we one by one go in front of the judge.

"Don't worry, I am sure you will be fine." Mels gives my shoulder a reasurring squeeze.

 I smile at her and wait for them to call my name.

The Scarlett Roses get called before I do, and as I patiently wait for them to come back, they don't.

"Erin Torro, your turn." One of the management people calls.

I follow them to the usual place, and they leave me in the presence of the two judges that I have come to know all to well.