Chapter Thirty Eight

MEOW MEOW MEOW! You guys enjoying my story? Hmmm *waggles eyebrows*

LOVEEE YOU ALLLLL

Rosie.

_____

Chapter Thirty Eight

                                                                                                                                                    June 2, 2013

Dear Diary,

Haven't written in a few days...

Honestly I've been resting my voice which is almost impossible with the boys around.

Ally went home last night, and ever since elimination night when Eliza, who didn't do well in her solo performance, and Tessa Adams went home last night when Eliza I haven't been feeling well.

I hate to admit it but Sara-Beth was actually good.

Scarlett Roses and I, besides Haley, try to avoid her at all costs so we don't really converse anymore. You can't blame us for not wanting to.

She's EVIL!

The boys are still here and I don't think they are planning on leaving any time soon. Tomorrow they have a metting to go to Madame Tussads and see their wac figures. I think they have planned a mini concert even for a select few.

Not that I'm not thrilled they're here. Liam, Harry, Louis, and I have been swimming and partying together when I'm not practicing. Niall with Ally all the time, and Zayn.... I'm not sure where Zayn is... ever. He's probably meeting his girlfriend or something.

Today I was supposed to have vocal pracice but since my throat is killing me, I canceled it. Harry and Louis are supposed to come buy soon with some chicken soup and this thing called a matza ball in it that Harry loves, but I'm not really sure what it is.

There was them now...

Erin

xx

_________

"Erin!" Louis attaches himself on me, "How are you feeling? Is your head warm? Do you need medicine? Liam would kill us if you got sick on our watch. He really loves your singing and if you couldn't sing anymore then you wouldn't be able to win X Factor. That would be so sad because you are so good an-"

"Louis!" Harry slaps him across the face.

"Ow!" He whines, rubbing his cheek.

"Awww, you want me to kiss it better?" I ask him in a voice I would use if I was talking to a baby.

"Yes." he pouts.

"TOO BAD!" I push him off of me and jump on my bed.

"You all are mean!" Louis crosses his arms and sits down next to me.

"Here's your soup." Harry hands me a wide styrofoam cup.

"Thanks." I take it, and the spoon on top of it, "Yum.."

As I eat Louis sits their groaning.

"Mate, stop it!" Harry tells him, "Your being a baby."

"Harry, I thought you loved me." Louis clutches his heart as if Harry had shot him.

I watch as they argue like an old married couple and eat my soup.

The matza ball is actually really good!