Chapter Thirty Six

Hey guys. THE MOMENT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IS.....

...

...

...

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ;)

This chapter leads into the next one, so sorry if there is no action ;)

You will learn a bit more about Ally and her beau that I briefly mentioned in an earlier chapter.

ENJOY

Scarlett Roses' outfits: (I have fun with these)

Bailey: http://www.polyvore.com/baileys_outfit_for_factor_elmination/set?id=78968147

Mels: http://www.polyvore.com/mels_outfit_for_elimination/set?id=79274951

Autumn's: http://www.polyvore.com/autumns_elimination_outfit/set?id=79275643

Haley's: http://www.polyvore.com/haleys_outfit_for_elimination/set?id=79275258

Daisy's: http://www.polyvore.com/daisys_elimination_outfit/set?id=79274400 (correction first elimination)

ERIN'S OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/erins_elimination_outfit/set?id=78969773

_________________

Chapter Thirty Six

"Don't worry hon, your performance was great. You won't be leaving tonight." Cher reassures me before she leaves to take her place.

I take a breath and smile.

She's right. I worked really hard and I think America saw that.

"Hey Erin, you okay?" Bails asks me, cocking her head to the side.

"Yeah. More than okay." I smile giddly, "You look gorgeous by the way."

Bailey blushes and pulls on her skirt.

She really does. Her and all the Scarlett Roses are color coordinated, wearing outfits that aren't the same but have the same colors. Sort of how One Direction always is at their concerts.

"Thanks Erin." She blushes again, "You too."

They just taught us a group performance and apparently we are performing in two. They taught it to us yesterday and I really hope we don't mess up. I was under the impression we were performing aty the end, this way I could practice my part before we go on, but I was wrong.

"We better go." Bailey says to me, "We need to get in position."

I give her a hug and do just that, get into position.

****

 "Welcome to X Factor's first live elimination night this of season three. This has so far been an amazing night. We know this will be tough on many acts and we'll miss everyone who leaves." Mario Lopez says.

All the acts line up on the stage with crossed fingers and high hopes. The audience went wild after our group performance so we are all high on the energy in this place, feeling as if we could take on anything.

The music in the room becomes serious, and the lights darken a bit. "Now the act with the lowest number of votes and will be going home tonight is........... Loving Sun!"

Loving sun is made up of a girl and three guys who are extremely talented, two of the boys rappers and the other boy and girl singers. The girl burst into tears, not able to keep in the sadness of being kicked off. I guess America didn't think they were as talented as I thought.

We, being all the contestants and myself, walk over to hug them, and say goodbye."

"Simon, you just lost ne of the talented acts you chose, what would you like to say to them? Any advice?"