Chapter Forty Two

Iknow I haven't written in a while but these chapters take forever.

________

Chapter Forty Two

"Tampered with them? Are you sure?" I ask in shock, "Who did it?"

My mind doesn't want to fathom the idea that someone would do such a thing.

"They aren't sure who yet, but we have top computer experts working on it." She tells me.

"I can't believe it..." I sigh.

"I'm going to let you stay in today for the rest of night but tomorrow, 6 o clock in the morning sharp, I want you working with Marie."

"Roger that." I hang up.

Slipping on a pair of flip flops I leave my room for the first time today in my big sweatshirt and shorts. 

I knock on the door of the boys and wait for someone to answer,

When no one does I begin to walk away, giving up.

"Hey! Girlie!" The door swings open and voice I swear I've before says.

"Isabella?" I ask, squinting to see who is calling me over from the boy's room.

"I remember you! You're Erin! Come in!" She waves me over.

I shrug and think, "Eh, what the hell!"

When I come into the room I see that none of the boys are in here. Noticing me looking around for them Isabella explains that they went out for a bit and left her to chill there.

"So when are they coming back?" I ask, wanting to talk to Liam.

"They didn't say....why? You need to talk to someone or something? Because I'm a great listener." She answers.

Thinking about the offer, I decide that maybe it would be good to talk to someone who doesn't know me.

Liam

"Thank you guys for helping out." I thank my four best friends.

 "You should have asked us in the begiining." harry says to me as we pay for our suits, "We would have done in it in a flash."

"Such a romantic you are." Zayn teases.

"Shut it Malik." I blush.

Thats one thing about myself that really bothers me, the fact that I blush all the time, and easily.

"I think its adorable." Louis pinches my cheek

I swat his hand away and walk out of the store embarassed by my friends teasing. They love to do it so me being embarassed by them is not unusual.

"So what food is going to be there?" Niall asks as we start walking to our ride.

The boys stop laughing at my blushing and stare at him with a weird look.

"What?" He raises his hands innocently. "I need to know if they'll be any food to feed this beast." He pats his stomach.

"OH MY GOSH! ITS YOU! ITS REALLY YOU!" A fan runs up to us.

"Hello there love." Harry flashes her one of his charming smiles.

As she stops pictures with the boys I think about the corsage I'm going to get.

Then I realize, she doesn't have address! But I know just the one to get.

Erin