Chapter Eighteen

______________________

Chapter Eighteen

"And I was watching and I heard Liam say EBabycakes, then he started having this long conversation with this chick. Meanwhile, I am freaking out saying she is so lucky and I wish it was her." Bailey rambles, "My freinds thought I was crazy, but you know what. I am so jeakous, aren't you?"

I laugh at Bailey because little does she know, that I am EBabycakes.

"Why are you laughing at me?" She makes a face.

"Because hellloooo? Erin!" I say making a face back.

"Yes, I know your name.... why are you lauging?" She still doesn't understand.

Keeping my laughter low as not to wake up Melissa and Autumn who are sleeping beside us, and dissrupt the whole plane I tell her, "I am EBabycakes."

Bailey's face contorts and she starts to freak out.

"SHHHHH!" I shush her, so we don't get in trouble.

There are a bunch of us in business class that are from X Factor. Some were shipped off on an earlier flight, but majority of us are on this flight. Which isn't a lot mind you.

"I can't believe you let me ramble like that when YOUR EBabycakes. Liam Payne had a conversation with you OVER TWITCAM!"

"Yeah so?"

I try to with hold the laughter I want to let out caused by Bailey's faces.

"Holy goodness. You know what. No. I am going to watch Hotel Trannsylvania. Don't talk to me." Bailey leans back in her seat, puts on her headphones and begins to watch her movie.

"Come on Bailes." I whine, but she doesn't budge.

Figuring out that Bailey wouldn't give in, I put in my headphones and watch my own movie.

*****

"Miss, would you like to wake up your friends?" The flight attendant asks me as she places my meal infront of me.

Its three hours into the flight, and its around twelve fifteen now. Looking to my friends who are sleeping soundly beside me I decide against it.

"No, thats alright. If one of them asks then I will call for you. But they seem to be fast asleep." I answer her.

She nods and walks away.

Uch, airplane food.

Opening up the wrappings of the food packaging I see they gave me macaroni and cheese, some fruit, a granola bar and the usual coffee creamer.

Taking a bite of the macaroni hesitantly, I realize it is actually really good.

Bailey shifts besides me but doesn't wake up so I continue to eat my food, thankful that the food tastes delicous and not the normal kind of airplane food.

I press play on my video player to the Doctor Who episode I am watching as I eat.

****

My eyes flutter open and I see that I have fallen asleep and that my empty plate of food is gone. 

An attendant must have taken it while I was sleeping.

"Good morning sunshine." Melissa smiles at me when she see's I'm awake.

"Hey Mel." I smile back.

Melissa lets out a short laugh.

I frown my eyebrows at her, not sure why she is laughing.