Epilogue

HELLO GUYS.

This is it. This is the epilogue to Sweet Melodies. 

Obviously there will be a second book. A sequel so to speak.

It'll be called Lyrical Love and it'll continue where I left off. 

There are still unanswered questions like who is the murderer. What did Sara-Beht do? And who was that mysterious texter in the beginning?

Louis' relationship with Erin is only just starting... This is going to be amazing, please stay with me for this ride ;)

____

Epilogue

Three weeks pass by and I am home in Long Island.

Louis has visited many times and we skype almost every night.

We still haven't told everyone about our relationship but I don't think we have to worry about that yet. The boys are all in London right now workng on their new perfume that is going to be released in two weeks.

They have to make a perfume advertisement and then this week they have a party thing to show high up people so they get stores to sell their bottles.

Louis offered to buy me a ticket to fly me in but I told him I didn't want to go.

The Scarlett Roses have been working on their first which should be out about the same time as when the 1D3D premiere is. Liam invited me to that so long ago, and then Louis again, but I don't think I am going to go to that either.

Now a days I've been distancing myself from the real world.

Liam confirmed in an interview two weeks ago that we broke up and hate was spread fast. Thanfully my fans have stuck with me and I've been posting little videos for them, tweeting a lot, just keeping them updated on my life.

Cleo was finally permitted to return home and her mother switched insurances so now her insurance is going to pay for some of the Chemotheray she starts tomorrow. I've visited her multiple times since she's come home and I talk all the time, texting and skyping almost everyday.

"Babes your on the news again!" Ally calls fom downstairs.

I groan and go downstairs.

I know I shouldn't watch that shit, but if I don't it bothers me for days. I want to know what people are saying behind my back, because they should be able to say it to my face.

When I get down there my sister is sitting with Declan, her boyfriend.

Not even saying hi I just watch the screen, "Erin Torro, Ex-Girlfriend of Liam Payne from One Direction, is going to be flying in tonight o visit former boyfriend and attend the party for their perfume going to be in stores August 25th. Do we have a rekindling of their relationship underway?"

Quickly I grab the remote and turn the T.V off.

"I didn't know you were going to London tonight." Declan says to me.

"Niether did I Declan, niether did I."

 I leave my sister and her boyfriend to call Louis so I can get to the bottom of this.

"Hello love." Louis picks up, his Doncaster accent particularly strong today.

"Louis, why is the news saying I am flying to London.... TONIGHT!" I ask him getting straight to the point. I've learned with him that its best to do that or I get distracted.