Chapter Fifty One

I don't have much filler chapters in my story seeing that I make the chapters so long but I guess this one can be considered a filler. LOL

Enjoy.

__

Chapter Fifty One

                                                                                                                                          June 15, 2013

Dear Diary,

Yesterday, the moment we got home, which was around four am, I went to sleep. 

When I woke up at around two pm, I got dressed and went straight to singing practice. We chose more of a serious song his time and I decided to sing it for Cleo.

They also decided that it would be cool if The Scarlett Roses would sing together with me so in a few minutes we are going to start practicing that song.

Mels is also still perfoming, she has her crutches and was told wardrobe would decorate them to match her outfit so they don't look stupid.

The girls want to visit Cleo later tonight so I called Doctor Jason to tell Cleo not to talk about her cancer. Even though I know they will most probably want to know , but it needs to stay a secret for a little while longer. Just until we've got it all figured out.

Which may seem kind of selfish, but sue me.

Liam and I are going swimming after practice so I can relax for a bit with him and then I think we all are going to bed SUPER early tonight.

Erin

xx

___

Deciding to call today a lazy day I pull on grey sweat pants and a white long sleeved off the shoulder top.

When I arrive at the area designated as my practice area, Marie gives me a big hug.

I awkwardly hug her back not sure what provoked it. Maybe it has something to do with the reason we have extra camera men here today.

"Are you ready to get started?" She asks, not explaining herself.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I reply

The music begins to play and I begin to sing.

"I break down, fear is sinking in

The cold comes, racing through my skin

Searching for a way to get to you

Through the storm you..."

"Perfect." Marie claps, stopping the music before I even get to the chorus, "You've got that down. But I want to change up the bridge and show the extent of your voice. I want to show how high and pretty your voice can get."

"Okay." I agree.

For the next hour or two I practice hard, keeping in mind that practice makes perfect and I want it to be perfect. When we finish I go back to the room to change in to my bathing suit so I am ready to meet Liam by the pool.

I decide against wearing a bikini and put on my black strapless one piece.

After I put my hair in a makeshift bun, seeing that half the hair falls out of the bun because its too small, I grab a towel, my phone and leave.

Liam and I seem to be alright now, after that pyscho guy harassed us. He is back to the random kissing and holding my hand.

Louis and I haven't spoken since the hospital. In fact I don't think we will. What is there to talk about?