Chapter Three

I hope you guys are enjoyign this fan fiction ;) 

Please for all those of you who are actually reading this. I know its cliche... well it seems like a cliche story. But arent all of the amazing ones sorta cliche? It has to start off some how!

Don't worry you all know how I am unique. The story is still shaping.

Enjoy!

__________________________________________________

Chapter Three

"So let me guess you can't go shopping tonight because he asked you out?" Alexis asks in a bored tone of voice.

Terrie, picking that up frowns.

"What do you think?" Terrie asks me for my opinion.

"Huh, what?" I snap out of my spacing out session.

I was not following the conversation that was about some guy and Terrie. I had been thinking about that paper I have folded in my pocket. The papaer Sara-Beth so nicely rubbed in my face.

"You keep spacing out today!" Terrie moans. "Should I go out with him tonight?"

"Go out with who?"

Terrie facepalms herself and Alexis just laughs.

"The dude that see has been pining over for two weeks already asked her out tonight. But we have shopping plans, and she wanted to know if she should go or not Miss Astronaut." Alexis exclaims.

I gain back my peppiness and give Terrie a huge smile.

"Of course you should! Whoever that guy is will be lucky to have your company!" I tell her.

Terrie grins right back at me and then sticks her tounge out at Alexis who then rolls her eyes.

"Why you being so spacy though girl?" Terrie asks focusing back on me and off of that dude.

"I don't know I have been thinking." I tell her honestly.

"About this?" Alexis holds up the paper that I thought was safely hidden away in my pocket.

"Ermmm maybe." I say blushing that she found it.

Terrie grabs the paper away from Alexis and reads it out loud, but to her self.

"OH MY GOSH YOU NEED TO TRY OUT! WHO GAVE YOU THIS?" Terrie shouts a little too loudly.

A few heads turn and I say lowly embarassed, "Sara-beth."

"She probably gave it to you to make you jealous." Alexis states the obvious.

The lunch bell rings, ending our lunch period, and us three get up and leave.

"So what did she say when she gave it to you?" Terrie wants in on the gossip.

"Oh just that she was trying out and that the X Factor is near us." I say dismissing the importance of our conversation.

"You have to go!" Terrie tells me.

"Me?"

"Her?"

I stop, wait Alexis doesn't think I can do it?