Chapter Six

Tori!! Hiii! This authours note is for you! I seem to be doing that with many people. Writing acurate characters to each real person.

<3

__________________________

Chapter Six

We hit up Forever, Cover Girl, Jazzies, H&M, and some other clothing stores. Right now Alexis, Tori and I are walking into Hagen Daaz. After shopping your taste buds start to tingle and you begin to get very hungry.

We would have gone and gotten real food but Tori was craving ice cream so we just decided to got to the nearest ice cream shop.

 We wait as the lady we gave our order to makes my Belgium chocolate milkshake, Tori's double scooped dulche de leche, and Alex's vanilla strawberry shake. That is when Tori makes the face she always gets when she has a good idea.

"Uh oh." Alexis gorans, knowing exactly whats coming.

Her ideas don't always please others.

"We are going to pick out your outfit for your audition! In fact, I forgot to tell you that in my purse here, I have the information you need!" Tori exclaims.

I can't believe she is still making me do this. I guess I see her point that I should do it for the experience but it doesn't mean that I am going to go and do it!

"She doesn't want to audition! Get it through your pretty little brunette head!" Alexis answers for me.

I give her a quizzical look.

Did I ask her to stick up for me?

Now this Anti- X Factor thing Alexis is pulling is kind of pissing me off.

"Yes I do!" I say to her, letting the words slip out of my mouth before I can stop them.

"You do?" Tori asks at the same time as she.

Slowly I nod and find my speech again, "Yeah, it'll be fun!"

Tori grabs our milkshakes, pays, and then starts babbling about possibilities of outfits.

****

I think I have tried on over two hundred outfits and all of them I either dislike, or Tori dislikes.

Alexis has been texting on her phone the whole time, giving her input here an there, but not really participating in Tori's search for the perfect outfit. Usually she'd be all over it.

I decide to approach her about her Anti- X Factor attitude and when Tori goes to look for more clothes I sit down on the bench next to her.

"Alexis, whats your problem?" I start subtly.

"Pardon?" She looks up from her cell phone, acting as if she doesn't know what I am talking about.

"You have been so weird ever since Terrie brought up X Factor. I thought you loved my voice. You used to tease me all the time that I should sign up for one of those shows." I spell it out for her.

If she doesn't see what she is doing now, then all hope is lost.

"I'm not acting weird, just being more self reserved today thats all." She tells me.

"That is, and excuse my language, bull to the shit. You are being sour about it, which is totally dampening my mood. It makes me think that you don't like my voice." I pout sadly.

"No no no! Its not that! I just.. I don't want to insult you when I say this but.... I feel like Sara-Beth is setting you up for disaster."

"Your saying that she knows I am going to fail, and you believe that!" I stand up angrily.

How could she say that to me? Her best friend!?

Alexis tugs me down saying, "Sit down you silly girl. You are amazing in every way and my best friend of course you can sing. But Sara-Beth is out to get you remember? She probably will try to screw something up for you."

I let out a smile of relief, "Thank god. I was getting scared there for a moment that you believed I couldn't sing."

"No, I am your number one fan promises."

We hug and when I pull away I see that Tori is standing there, in front of us, holding clothing for me to try on and wearing a puzzled look.

"Did I miss a confession of love or something?" She asks half seriously.

We both just laugh, and suddenly feeling much better about picking out an outfit I grab the clothes from Tori.

Moments later I walk out wearing a short flowy black skirt with a purple long sleeved shirt, and a sleeveless jeans vest on. 

Tori squeals clapping her hands indicating this is the one.

"I know the perfect pair of tights, and shoes that I have that would go amazing with that!" She says.

"And I think I may have some accessories that you can borrow." Alexis winks.

****

"And when the daylight comes I'll have to go

Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own

But tonight I need to hold you so close

Oh-woah, oh-woah, oh-woah

Oh-woah, oh"

The music is blasting in the car and we bob our heads crazily, shaking out our hair.

When the music changes we return to normal, as id our crazy dance moves never happened.

Then we begin to crack up at our silliness.

'Date went amazayn! Can I come ova? -Terrie.'

'Sure! We'll be there soon! -E"

"To my house we go!" i exclaim, punching Alexis in the shoulder so that she can step on it.

"No hitting the driver!" She yells at me, picking up speed.

In 9 minuted we are parked infront of my house and we see that Terrie is on the porch laughing with a guy that I assume is who she went out with. 

She brought her date here...

Alexis, Terrie, and I activate our friend spy mode, and slink down in our seats so she can't see us.

"She brought him here?!" Tori whisper exclaims as confused as I am about his presence.

"Oh my goodness their kissing!" Alexis giggles.

Sure enough when we look over to see, her dates hands are on Terrie's waist, and Terrie is kissing kim arms around his kneck.

I grin evily and beep the car extremely loudly, popping out of my hiding spot.

Terrie pulls away and looks over to where Alexis' car embarassed.

We all strut out of the car with our shopping bags in hand.

"Hello Terrie, random dude." Tori grins, also enjoying the sabatoge of their kiss.

"Erm.. Hello, I am Nick." He says awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you Nick." Alexis smiles, "I am Alexis, the girl who said hello to Terrie is Tori, and my girl over here staying silent because she messed up your kiss is Erin. We are Terrie's friends.

"Maybe I should go..." Nick still feeling uncomfortable states.

"Bye Nick!" Terrie kisses his cheeck.

"See you later babe." He says walking away to his car.

Tori and I giggle at him calling her babe.

How adorable!