Chapter Thirty Five

WOAH.

Hi.

______________

Chapter Thirty Five

I attempt to copy the choreography movement but just end up falling on my butt, because I lost my balance.

We have been working for two hours on the choreography for my performance.

Cher indeed did pick out a song for me and it's "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga.

The dance steps are a little more difficult because the choreographer Nick saw that I could actually dance and worked with it.

Now he has be doing all these different movements that look sick but take forever to master.

"One more time Erin." Nick tellss me, "Boom boom cha, cha boom bo-Good." 

Nick would be an amazing head cheerleader, he basically stands there telling me what to do and motivates me to continue.

I wonder if everyone else will be sufferring as much as I did.

"Perfect." Nick smiles at me and I just let out an exasparated "Huhhhhhh!"

Giving him a sweaty hug I walk to the pool for a little dip.

I found that keeping my bathing suit on when I know I am not going to interviewed, is a great idea.

I do a few laps and then take a shower.

Tonight we are having our first photoshoot. They are dressing us up in all sorts of cool clothing so that they can photgraph us, us being the contestants.

When I come out of the shower Mels is sitting on my bed.

"WOAH!" I jump, startled to see her sitting there, and I clutch my towel closer to my body.

"Sorry." She aplogizes, "I didn't me to startle you."

I let out a sigh and say, "No thats alright."

"I got bored." She tells me with a sheepish grin.

I laugh and walk into my small close to change in privacy, then come out in sweats and an one direction shirt.

"So here you are!" I smile, "We could twitcam!"

Ever since the episodes have been airing on TV I have gained so many followers. I try to follow bac people and respond to tweets but there are so many.

"Ooo good idea." Mels walks over to my computer and gives it to me so I can log on to twitter.

Sending out a tweet that I'm going to go on twitcam now, then log on to twitcam.

"HEYO!" I say when it goes live.

Immediatly I get a flood of replies.

"Holy shit." I swear under my breath.

We have 45, 368 viewers! That is a huge number of people to be watching a twitcam of just two ordinary girls.

I don't even have that many followers! I have 16,302 and thats it!

"There are so many people watching!" Mels exclaims. "HI!"

My phone bings and I see Liam Payne has just retweeted my twitcam tweet.

No wonder so many people are watching!

"@Real_Liam_Payne: Come watch @EBabycakes 's twitcam." and he linked me in it as well.

"Well that answers my question." I say out loud, and to myself, "Hi LIAM!"

Mels give me a confused look so I show her the tweet. Her eyes widen and a smile elops her face.