Saved by...

Suddenly, you felt two hands wrap around you. They pulled you out of the fire and onto some kind of platform. Then, you realized it wasn’t a platform at all.

‘A... giant robot?’

Next to you was a boy; presumably the one who had saved you. “Are you okay?” he asked, letting go of you.

“Y-Yeah,” you whispered breathlessly.

“Well, hold on tight,” he said, as the robot took off into flight.

“I’ll take care of the fire. You go help the others,” yelled a girl from below. Her voice seemed familiar, but you were too far away to see her face.

She removed two spheres from her coral colored purse and threw them into the fire. Instantly, water rained down from above, smoldering some of the flames.

The robot followed the shadowy figure into an empty alleyway. There, you met up with three more individuals.

“Looks like there’s nowhere for you to go,” stated a man in a green suit. 

Your rival smirked. “That’s what you think.” With the flick of her hand, she created a wall of fire, separating herself from the rest of the group.

When the smoke cleared, she was gone.

Just then, the girl who had put out the fire earlier ran up to you. “What happened?” She inquired.

“She... she got away...” the boy said quietly.

You looked around. These people had saved your life. But... why?

“Who... are you?” You inquired.

There was no reply.

“Who are you?” You repeated, slightly louder than before.

They all averted your glance. Even the robot was silent.

You frowned, annoyed. “If you’re not going to answer my question, I’ll do it myself.” You reached out and pulled the helmet off of the boy who had saved you. He wore a violet and black suit with streaks of red on it.

When you saw who it was, you gasped and dropped the helmet in shock...

______________________________________________________________

Author's note:

I'm really unsatisfied with this chapter... ;n; Hopefully it was okay!

It's pretty obvious who they are, but for the sake of the story, just pretend you don't have the knowledge of their identities c: