Lucky Cat Cafe

Author's note:

Thanks so much for 1k+ views! You have no idea how happy this makes me QvQ And thanks to those of you who vote / comment on this story, you guys really make my day 

______________________________________________________________

“Wanna come to the Lucky Cat Cafe?” Hiro asked, finally breaking the silence. “I want to show you around.”

“Sure,” you replied, happy to take your mind off of your conflicting feelings. You finished your ice cream and walked with Hiro to the cafe.

Hiro opened the door. Instantly, the sweet smell of cookies and cakes enveloped your senses.

You followed Hiro upstairs. When you reached the top, you found yourself in a small room with light blue walls. You looked around in awe.

The room was divided into two. On one side, everything was perfectly neat. Dust was collecting on the possessions, which looked as though they hadn’t been touched for months. 

On the other side, everything was a mess. Books and papers were scattered all over the floor. The desk was littered with inventions of every kind.

You grimaced. “How do you find anything in this mess?” 

Hiro grinned. “I don’t have to. I programmed Baymax to scan the room whenever I tell him to. He can locate any object he has previously scanned, based on its chemical composition.”

Your eyes widened. “That’s amazing!”

“I know, right? Watch this!” Hiro exclaimed. “Ow.”

Instantly, Baymax inflated from his charging station. “Find my Megabot,” Hiro instructed.

“Scanning room.” A fluorescent blue light swept past the room. “I have located your Megabot,” Baymax stated.

A screen appeared on his stomach, displaying a model of the room. A small object on the bookshelf was highlighted in blue.

Baymax looked around. “It may take awhile for me to retrieve the item.”

Hiro chuckled nervously. “Baymax will have to move every object on the ground to get to the Megabot... so... it’s best if one of us does it.”

You nodded, making your way carefully over to the bookshelf. You picked up the Megabot; a small robot with a smile painted on its face.

You took a step forward, when suddenly, you tripped on something. Instantly, you lost your balance and fell forward. You closed your eyes, expecting the worst...

But it never came.

Two arms wrapped around you, gently steadying you. Slowly, you opened one eye. Instantly, your cheeks flushed bright red. You were in Hiro’s arms, his fingers pulling you into a loose embrace.

‘He... he saved me...’

Hiro let go of you, a light blush hinting at his cheeks. “Geez, Y/N. Ever heard of being careful?”

“Ever heard of keeping your room clean?” You retorted. You looked away, your cheeks growing hot. “But I guess... thanks. For saving me, you know.”

Hiro’s eyes widened in surprise. “So... you found my Megabot,” he said, changing the subject.

“I didn’t know you were into bot fighting,” you commented.

“I used to be,” Hiro replied. “Just not so much anymore.”

You fingered the bot in your hand. “Want to battle?”

He blinked, confused. “I didn’t know you had a bot...”

You smiled. “I don’t. But I can make one...”

______________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Sorry for the late update! I just finished taking finals... QAQ

I hope you liked it! ♥ Please vote and comment! It inspires me to update sooner :>