Meeting Hiro

Author's note: Wow, 100 views? I never thought I'd get that many... thank you all so much! ;v;

You can check my profile under "About" for the next update date! It will always be accurate. ^^

______________________________________________________________

"Lucky Cat... what?" You muttered.

"Just go with it," Fred replied.

You pushed open the door. A woman with brown hair, probably the owner of the shop, greeted you both with a warm embrace.

"Aunt Cass!" Fred exclaimed.

"Fred! I haven't seen you in so long." Her gaze shifted to you. "Is this your sister?"

You nodded. "Well... partially. I'm Y/N." You extend your hand out.

She shakes it. "You can call me Aunt Cass. Oh, have you met Hiro?"

You blink, confused. "H-Hiro? Who's that?"

"Me." A boy made his way down the stairs. He looked about your age, and wore a red shirt with a blue jacket. He also wore tan colored pants and coffee colored shoes with fluorescent yellow laces. In addition, he had cute- err, messy black hair and dark brown eyes.

"H-Hi," You stuttered. "I'm-"

"Y/N, I know. Fred told me all about you."

You glared at Fred. "What did you tell him?"

"Actually," Hiro countered, "he said you were really smart."

You felt your cheeks heat up. "What? N-No way! I'm just hardworking, that's all."

Hiro grinned, revealing the a̶d̶o̶r̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ small gap between his teeth. "Either way, I'm glad that I'm not the youngest person at the university anymore."

You studied him closely. "How old are you anyways?"

"Fifteen. This will be my second year there," He said nonchalantly.

Your eyes widened. "You must be a genius!"

He smirked, repeating the words that you had previously said: "I'm just hardworking, that's all."

You laughed. "You're such a nerd," you said playfully.

"Hey!" He gave you a shove. "Look who's talking..."

Aunt Cass smiled. "Aww, how adorable! Young love at its finest."

You both blushed madly. "AUNT CASS!"

______________________________________________________________

"We'd better get going now. You don't want to be late on the first day of school," Fred reminded you.

You nodded. You gathered your things and stood up, taking your backpack in one hand. "Bye, Aunt Cass. See you later, Hiro."

Before you left, you turned around and looked at Hiro for one last time. Something snapped inside of you. That black hair and brown eyes... it was as if you'd seen them before.

You shook your head. That was impossible. If you did know him, he would have recognized you, right?

Taking one last glance at him, you opened the door and left the cafe. Heathcliff's car was waiting for you outside, and you got in, still unable to shake the feeling that you two had met before...

______________________________________________________________

Author's note:

This chapter was really fun to write! xD I hope you all enjoyed reading it.

Please vote and comment... it inspires me to update sooner! (Even if I don't reply to all of the comments, I still read them all~ ♥)