The First Day

The day flew by. In history, you already knew everything in the textbook. Two years of studying hadn’t gone to waste. In english, you wrote a story that was so brilliant, even the teacher was impressed. In math, you proved a theorem that had never been proven before. In science, you created a new compound using two highly unstable substances.

Finally, it was time for the final class of the day.

Robotics.

______________________________________________________________

Entering the lab, you were surprised by what you saw. For two years, you had been locked up in your own room, forced to put up with your own inventions. But now, here in the university were people just like you - people with inventions that would change the world.

You met Gogo, who specialized in making high-speed bikes; Wasabi, who had engineered laser-induced plasma; and Honey Lemon, a creative girl who majored in chemistry.

Suddenly, a boy with messy black hair caught your eye. Your eyes widened. ‘Hiro? I wonder what he’s working on...’

You walked over to him. He was sitting by himself, typing something into a computer. You peered over his shoulder, reading over the program he was writing.

“Hi, Y/N!” He greeted you. 

“Hi, Hiro.” You replied, smiling. You thought about mentioning the feeling you had earlier, but then decided against it. You would discuss it later, when you two were alone.

Instead, you decided to ask him a different question. “What have you been working on?”

You were in no way prepared for his reply...

______________________________________________________________

Author’s note: Sorry for the short chapter! I originally wrote a LOT more (over 500 words), but I deleted it all because it was too boring. :(

Plus, I’ve been super busy with school, so... I haven’t really had the chance to write much. .-. Sorry.

On the bright side, I’ll post the next chapter tomorrow! It will be devoted completely to you and Hiro, so hopefully it makes up for this one... ^^