Chapter 38- A Loss Of Words

"Where am I?" Sonic opened up his eyes and freaked out when he saw that he was tied up against a palm tree. He then saw Amy tied up as she was sitting on the ground near a cliff. She was unconscious. "Amy!" He shouted.

"Hello, Sonic. I see that you're doing all fine being tied up in that mess," Scourge appeared.

Sonic was angry. "SCOURGE!" He gritted his teeth in anger. "Get me out of here!"

"I thought it was suspicious when you kept finding me and Amy, Sonic," The green hedgehog said. "But then I found this." He pulled out a tracking device with his hand. "I see that you have been using this tracking device to track Amy."

"Looks like you won't be needing this anymore." He then threw it onto the ground. He put his foot out and crushed the device, shattering it into pieces. He broke it. "Now, no one can find you or Amy."

"N-NO!" Sonic shouted.

Amy's eyes began to stir slowly. She woke up. "Where am I? The last thing, I remembered I--AHHHH!" She screamed, seeing that Scourge was near her. "Not YOU!" She then looked down and saw that she was tied up in rope, so she couldn't escape. "UGH! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS! LET ME GO!"

Scourge spoke, "I see that you're awake now, Amy."

"Leave her alone!" Sonic shouted.

Amy then noticed Sonic's presence. "Sonic? What are you doing here?" She was confused. "This is my fight, I--"

"You don't know what happened to the both of you? What he was doing?" A fox appeared out of the open.

"Fiona!?" Sonic and Amy both said in surprise, not expecting to see this devilish fire-red fox.

"Hey, Fi." Scourge said. "Finally, you're out here."

"I wouldn't miss this for the world." Fiona smirked. "Since you're asking for an explanation, I may as well should give it to you." She began speaking. "Sonic came to find you Amy, because he had a tracking device to help find you." She pointed to the broken device that was on the ground.

"And when he found you by secretly spying on you and Scourge through the window of the house," Fiona said. "He saw that you were in trouble when Scourge stabbed you with a tranquilizer dart."

She walked next to Scourge. "I couldn't let Sonic go, since I saw that he was about to help you. So by Scourge's orders, I snuck up on Sonic and put him out with a tranquilizer dart. That way, he won't be able to go away to get help."

"What!?" Sonic said. "So you were the one that did that to me!?" He was mad at Fiona.

"Wait! You took Scourge's orders?" Amy asked. "But I thought you weren't a part of our team anymore since Scourge told me that you left." She said. "I don't understand."

"Yes, I did leave because Scourge kicked me out." Fiona said. "But I eventually came running back to him, and we started seeing each other again secretly," she took Scourge's hand and held it against her's. "And as early as I knew it, we were together as an evil couple once again."

Amy's jaw dropped. "WHAT!? SCOURGE!? You cheated on me with seeing Fiona behind my back!?..when I was dating you?" She looked sad. "Please, tell me this can't be true."

"Oh, but it is true, Amy." Scourge confirmed, as he kissed Fiona on her lips.

"What? But.. I thought you..." There layed a sadness in Amy's eyes. She whispered in a low tone, "loved me?--I--" she held her head down in shame, feeling embarrassed.

After the kiss was over, Fiona said to Amy, "He never loved you. He only does for me."

Scourge chuckled. "Of course, I never meant it when I told you that I loved you and kissed you that day. I never loved you." He said. "It was only just words. And so that I can use you to my own benefit." He put his arm around Fiona. "Besides, you were no good for me, when you barely wanted to change your mind.. when you wanted out with being involved with me because of the whole incident of the Master Emerald we had." He explained to Amy.

"Fiona is way more bad than you. There's something about this foxy-girl that makes me lust for her even more. I guess you can say, I have a thing for naughty girls who are into doing way more chaotic things than you ever did." He finished speaking.

Fiona giggled. "That's enough, Scourge. You're getting me all fired up. You're making me want to stir up some chaos about now."

Scourge got back into his train of thought. "Now, back to our plans."

Sonic gritted his teeth as he was still tied up behind a tree. "Amy." He said, as he still saw that Amy looked very down on herself. He could feel within his energy that she was sad. It hurt him to see her in such a crestfallen state.

Amy was so sad that she didn't even respond to Sonic calling her name. She just remained silent from afar. "..." she was quiet.