Chapter 32- The Master Emerald |Part 2|

Scourge got his fist and punched Sonic on his stomach, making him take a big fall.

Scourge then took out a tranquillizer gun. "Let's fire up, Tails!" He aimed his shot at Tails and a dart shot him on his arm from afar.

"Tails! No!" Sonic put his hand out, signaling that Tails got taken down. He watched as Tails started to feel dizzy. "I don't feel so good. I feel like I'm going over in so many circles."

Tails then fell down and became unconscious. He had got shot with a tranquillizer dart. "Relax. I only hit him with a tranquillizer dart! He's just going to be down for the time being, which is going to be for a while."

Knuckles got back up and started running towards Amy.

He saw that Amy started to carry the Master Emerald, even though it was heavy. "No! STOP!"

Scourge ran and spin dashed Knuckles. He then went to where Amy was at. And he took out a small golden ring and threw it into mid air. The ring opened a gold gateway portal to a different zone.

"Stop what you are doing! That's dangerous! I'm being serious! You shouldn't take the Master Emerald away! It will make--" It was too late, Scourge and Amy had gotten away into the portal with the Master Emerald.

"N-NO! THEY GOT AWAY!" Knuckles shouted. "This is bad. Really bad."

Sonic got back up and he went over to help Knuckles get up by putting his hand out to him. "Are you okay, Knux?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Knuckles pulled his hand, helping him get up.

"So, what do you mean by 'things are going to go bad'?" Sonic sweat dropped.

"I mean that since Scourge and Amy got away with the Master Emerald. It is bad because without it, Angel Island will collapse from the sky. We need the emerald because it is what holds the island up, and it is the heart of this very land."

With hearing that, it made Sonic become worried. "You mean that we're doomed?"

"Yes. That's what I mean."

"Now, hurry!" Knuckles said. "Go after them, while the portal is still open now!"

"But what about Tails?" Sonic asked as he looked at his fox friend. "He's still unconscious."

"Don't take Tails with you." Knuckles said. "He'll just slow you down. I'll stay here and look after him. And don't forget to take the tracking device with you."

"Alright." Sonic ran over to Tails and picked up the device that was on the ground next to him.

All of a sudden, the whole island started shaking. It's like they can feel like it was beginning to fall down from the sky. It felt like an earthquake.

"See ya, Knux!" Sonic said to Knuckles and then jumped into the ring portal.

Knuckles rushed over to where Tails was lying down at. He took the dart off of him and threw it onto the ground. "I hope he gets back, fast enough with the Master Emerald. Or else there won't be anything left of Angel Island."