Chapter 15- Heist

Scourge walked around and sneezed. "Achoo!" He sniffed his nose and took a deep breath, "Gee, I hate sneezing."

Fiona then walked around and heard him sneeze. "Scourge!" She said.

"Hmm?" Scourge wiped his nose sideways with his finger like Sonic normally does. He turned around. "What? Fiona? What do you want?"

"Oh, gee." Fiona put her hand on her waist and faced him. "I hope you're not sick, that would be too bad...because--"

"Because what?" Scourge eyed her. "Spit it out! Tell me!"

"Well," Fiona said. "Today, we're supposed to go on a heist today. Just you and me." She walked around him, looking at him closely, like he was a statue in limbo. "You promised me," she said.

"Me? Promise you?" Scourge was confused.

"Yes."

"First, of all." Scourge said. "This 'promise' I made you, is technically not a promise anymore." He explained. "I'm saying that, because it's not you and me anymore. We're not in this together. We're not dating anymore. I already broke up with you, so stop acting like we're a couple when we're NOT!" He yelled at Fiona, poking her shoulder with his finger to catch her attention.

"Second of all, Fi," Scourge said. "You keep forgetting that Amy is also a part of our own team of darkness. So, that means she's also coming along with us on our heist." He made two fists out of anger. "And whether you like it or not, she's JOINING us! So stop complaining and deal with it!"

He stormed out after what he said. "And I don't want to hear you complaining to me about any of this." He disappeared into the hallway.

After Scourge walked away, Fiona was left standing alone at the center of the room in anger. "Damn it, Scourge! I will not tolerate you and that...pink hedgehog."