Chapter 12- A Part Of The Dark

Amy was in her room. Her hair had gotten longer and she dressed up in her new clothes. She put her red dress, golden bracelets, and red hairband in her bag. She put on red eye shadow and applied dark mascara to her eyelashes.

She fluttered her eyelashes and twirled to look at her reflection in the mirror. She was wearing her new black outfit and red bracelets on her wrists.

She felt very different, it was like she was a whole new version of herself--one who had rose from the dark ashes of a phoenix.

And like a flaming phoenix bird, she was reborn.

She opened up her small box and got a picture. She looked down at that picture she had of Sonic, that was in the shape of a heart. It had cracks in it, like the broken heart she still had. "Sonic." She said. "Why did you have to do this, to me?"

She felt her heart drop and she put the picture down. She sat down on her bed and thought back to her memory on the day Scourge took her in.

~~~~~
"Sonic." Amy said, behind the other side of the door. She took a peek from the window, secretly seeing Sonic walk away outside. "I'm sorry, I have to do this to you and everyone else."

Right as she looked, seeing that he was finally gone. She wiped up her tears with her hands and got back up. She got a small suitcase and packed all of her stuff in it.

She closed it and was about to leave her room. When suddenly, she said to herself, "Wait. I should..at least leave a letter, just for Sonic. So he can know how I lastly feel."

She got a blank piece of paper and a pen, she began writing on it and placed it on her bed. She got a rose from her front garden and put it on top of the letter. "That way, he'll know not to come looking for me and why I did, what I did."

She looked at the picture that was of Sonic and her on top of her dresser. She grabbed it and threw it onto the floor. "I HATE YOU!" She saw the picture crack with it's broken glass pieces.

She then got her suitcase and left her house. She stood in front of her front yard, looking at her house and fresh rose garden. "I guess this is goodbye." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to relax.

She looked around her surroundings that was of nature. "Goodbye Mobius."

She ran away deep into the forest, leaving everything of her past behind. She got tired of running a lot, so she lied down on the grass and rested near a lake.

"Hey, Scourge." Fiona was walking alongside Scourge the hedgehog. "What's your plan? What are we doin' out here?"

"I don't know yet, Fi." Scourge said. "We're trying to find something interesting to do." He walked.

"Seriously? You have no plan, this time!" Fiona put her hands out. "You usually do."