Chapter 25- Away You Go

Sonic was walking outside. "I wish I could find Amy." He then spotted Amy's house. He stopped and said to himself, as his hand touched the door knob, "I know, I'm not supposed be back here because this is Amy's house. But, it wouldn't hurt to come here...just to remember, right?" He looked down in shame.

"Then, I will leave." His hand circled the knob, which opened the door to the house. He closed back the door quietly. And he started walking around. He went to Amy's room and his jaw dropped when he saw that Amy was there.

Amy was laying down on her bed. She was asleep. She must of been tired. "Amy? What is she doing back here, at her house? She usually never comes here, for all these years. I wonder why she decided to come here, of all places?"

He sat next to Amy. "Amy." He put his arm around her. "Please wake up." He said. "I want to speak to you."

Amy opened up her eyes and felt his arm around her. She got startled when she saw that Sonic was near her. She quickly went up in defense mode. "Sonic!? Get away from me!" She pushed him away to the side.

She did not look happy to see him. "I am not happy to see you. And I don't know what you're going in my house, when this is my home."

Sonic got up from the bed. He walked up in front of Amy. "Please. Amy, I want to talk to you."

"Talk to me? For what? To say you're sorry?" Amy scoffed. "Oh, please. I don't care." She looked back at him.

"Amy." Sonic said. "Yes, I know I've screwed up in the past, but I actually am truly sorry this time. I'm sorry for hurting you in the past, with playing that prank on you. I'm sorry for playing around with your feelings." he said. "I know that it's not right."

Amy started walking away. She walked out of her room. The look on her face could show that she was annoyed by his actions. "A-Amy! Wait! Don't go!"

She opened the door and looked back at him. "I don't care about your apology! It's not going to magically make me feel any better." She then left as she started running outside.

"But I've changed! Please! Don't go! Amy! I want to talk to you," Sonic began running towards her. He started chasing after her into the woods. "I said, I was sorry!"

Amy hid behind a tree and frowned at hearing his words. She said to herself, "I'm sorry, but I just don't believe you anymore, Sonic."

Scourge was sitting down in his throne. It was really quiet at his place. He was tapping his foot onto the floor, waiting. "What's taking her, so long?" He quickly got up. "I don't have all of Mobius, to wait. That's it. I'm going to go look for her."

---

"Amy!" Scourge walked around in the forest, shouting the pink hedgehog's name. "Where are you?"

Amy was hidden behind a tree. Her ear perked up when she picked up on his voice. "Scourge!" She ran to the direction where she heard her name being called out from.

"Amy!" Scourge said as Amy ran into him and gave him a hug. "I'm here."

"I was looking all over you." Scourge eyed Amy, suspiciously. "What took you so long? I thought you said you were going for a walk?--"

"Amy!" Amy's voice was being called out by someone else.

"I found you." Amy turned around and saw Sonic standing near them, watching her be with Scourge by her side. She rolled her eyes because she was annoyed by Sonic's presence.

"What are you doing? You're with.. Scourge?" Sonic asked Amy.

"Yes, she's with me. Not that it matters," Scourge lowered down his shades to make eye contact with Sonic.

He then noticed that he was still watching him with Amy. He had a feeling that this blue hedgehog had feelings for Amy, that he wasn't admitting to her.

So, to annoy Sonic on purpose, Scourge looked back at him with a smirk on his face and looked back at Amy's innocent eyes. He then got his hands and pulled Amy in for a kiss. He kissed her on her cherry-red lips, and said the words to her, "I love you, Amy."

Amy was so caught up with the kiss by the green hedgehog, that she didn't know what to think of it. But in that moment, she did accept that kiss from him. And it made her feel so fluttery inside of herself. It made her feel like she was wanted, even it was just for her dark side of being bad that got her there.

She didn't care for Sonic anymore. Now, all she wanted was to settle for Scourge. It just felt like a better match for her. She felt like this mysterious hedgehog really understood her in the inside, where she hid a lot of things.

"I love you, too, Scourge." Amy was lovestruck. Her eyes largened in happy sparkles.

Scourge then glared back at Sonic. And Sonic turned away from them and put his head down in shame. He could tell by his facial expressions and body language that the blue blur looked really upset.

"Come on, babe." Scourge said to Amy. "Let's go." He picked up Amy and started running, leaving behind a green blur.

Sonic felt heartbroken with seeing Scourge and Amy. It tore him apart when he saw Amy admit his love for Scourge and allowing him to kiss her like that. It even saddened him that Scourge was like manipulating Amy, by telling her that he loved her.

But it hurt even more, knowing that Amy doesn't feel the same way about him. Because Amy doesn't love Sonic. She loves Scourge now.