Part 72

It's a small wedding held in Niall's background. Maybe later in a few months when they decided to go public, they're have a proper big wedding.
It had been about three years since their night together in a small, unknown motel in Sydney. Lexi went out to do all the projects she wanted, and Niall toured around the world bringing all his love for music with him. And now here they are, together, in one place, and they are ready to say forever to each other.
Lexi has a simple velvet white dress with a white corsage on her hand. Niall wore the suit from when he recorded Flicker orchestra because he knows she loves that look on him.
Jackson and Millie were there, along with Niall's boys. Jackson kept sneaking in whispers to Lexi at the most random times bragging on his wingman skill that she once said unnecessary.
"Jesus, Jackson. I get it. Shut up!" Lexi slaps his shoulder. "You're so annoying!"
"Never." He sips on his red wine. "I'm gonna keep bringing it up. And when you guys go public, Imma be there to tell everyone that I did this. And when you have kids, guess who's gonna be there to tell them too? That's right, me."
Lexi rolls her eyes huffing.
She catches her parents looking at her from the corner of her eyes. They were not surprised by the news, just taken back on how fast they're taking things, if you even call three years fast.
Deep down, she knows that in the past three years they still hoped that she will come to her senses and come back to work with them in their company, but they also know that she wouldn't. So they moved on, and her spot that they have reserved for years, they gave it to their next candidate in mine, Lauren.
She slowly walks to them. "Thank you for inviting us today." Her mum starts.
"What do you mean? You guys are my parents." Lexi laughs.
"Well, you look beautiful." Her mother emotionally says bringing her in her arms.
She lets her go after a while and Lexi turns to her dad. "Just for the record," He says crossing his arms. "You do have two lawyers as parents. So just in case things go south," He raises his eyebrows making her laugh.
"Well it won't, but thank you for the reassurance." She chuckles, bringing him in a hug too.
"Thank you for not bringing your new favorite daughter tonight. That would have been awkward." She mutters.
Her mother laughs. "Lauren may work for us now, but that is all. She's an employee. You are family, and I guess now he is too." Her dad says, nodding to Niall at the end.
She lets out a sigh smiling. She slowly walks to Niall, wrapping her arms around him from behind.
"Oh, hello." He turns, lifting his hand so he can hold her back and places a kiss on her hair. "Wow, you look beautiful." He breathlessly says.
"That's the fifth time you've said that."
"Because it's true."
She giggles. "Well you look very attractive today. That's a really good choice of a suit."
"Isn't it?" He cockily tugs on his jacket.
She hums letting herself fall in his arms.
She looks up to him and he leans down to peck her nose softly.
"I love you so much." She mumbles in his chest, cuddling to him closer.
"I love you so much." He repeats.