Part 71

"I miss you so much." He mumbles in her lips. "Oh God, Lexi. I miss you so much." He groans clinging on her body.
"I miss you too." She mumbles. "I'm sorry-"
"It doesn't matter anymore." He cuts her off, pulling away to let them both catch their breath.
He brushes her hair off her face, caressing her cheeks with his thumbs. "You're here now." He smiles making her mirrors it, letting out a laugh.
"You're still the same dork."
"You're still annoying." He says chuckling making her laugh again.
She leans down, pressing her lips on his again, taking back all those moments she let passed both of them.
He lets out a soft sigh before gently pushing her away, still letting her sit on top of him.
"What does this mean?"
"Why can't you just let us kiss." She whispers .
He shakes his head, still holding ber. "Not enough."
She lets outs a sigh, sitting back to where she was. "I know." She says.
She shakes her head. "I don't know what this means." She tells him. "I just miss you, and we're here." She trails not know how to finish.
He tilts his head back. "Do you still love me?"
Lexi lets out a shaky breath, cupping her cold hands on his cheeks. "I don't think I've ever really stopped."
He lets out a smile, turning his head to kiss her hand. "Me too." He says. "Then we'll make this work."
"I'm not in LA anymore."
"I'll stay with you until you finish-"
"And then what? I don't know where I'm going after this. Maybe Boston, maybe LA, or somewhere else."
He holds her hand against his skin. "Do you remember that night? Under the stars?"
Sighing, she nods.
"I told you, didn't I? I told you that I'd wait for you forever. And I will." He says. "Wherever you go, I'll follow you. Be it LA, Boston, or wherever. I'll wait till things settles down for you."
She bites her lips looking into his sincere eyes. "And then what?" She tries to sound sure.
"And then let's just get fucking married."
She pushes him away laughing.
"Why the hell not?" He asks.
"Because that might just be the worst ever idea?"
He smiles shaking his head. "Let's do it anyways."
She tries to supress a smile. "That might be a really long wait."
"I'm very patient." He nods.
"Yeah," She swallows a lump on her throat, reaching out to touch his face. "I know." She laughs caressing his cheek. "Let's do it then."