Part 11

Oli twirls Lexi around a couple times and she laughs as she moves under his arm. He's too drunk to know what he's doing as he moves her left to right but everyone in the pub can see that the two are having fun. 

Niall rolls his eyes at the sight before walking to them, putting his hand around Lexi's waist and pulls her away from him. 

"My friend." Oli whines and Niall huffs. 

"It's Lexi and we were hanging out. Go make your own friends." Nialls shoos as he turns her to face him. 

She lets out a laugh raising her eyebrows at her. "Someone's a little jealous." She teases. 

"Hell yeah, I am. I was the one who wanted to hang out. Shouldn't I get the first dance?" He asks making her giggle as she throws her hands around his neck. 

"You should have indeed." She smiles. 

The two sway along the soft music in the background with limited words exchange before Niall's friends interrupt them again. 

"Niall! Jerry's playing dart. Come join." Oli calls. 

"Oh my god. Fuck off!" Niall calls back wanting to just enjoy his moment with Lexi. 

"Don't be mean. Dart sounds fun." She tells him. 

"But-" 

But before he can finish, Lexi already turn her body and walk to where the boys are. 

They greet each other before Oli pulls her to the side as they watch Jerry shoots his third dart. 

"This is so lame. We're doing the same old-" 

"Bullseye!" Lexi screams as Jerry's dart lands at the centre of the board. 

Others soon joins her cheer and Niall watches all his friends crowds the girl he brought irritated.