Part 26

Lauren comes back in a more comfortable clothes, having only a really baggy shirt on that barely even covers anything. They sit a little bit longer and when they finished Lexi's pack of beer, Lauren glides to Lexi's room in front of Niall and comes back with two more packs of beer she'd previously chilled.
"Here you go." She giggles throwing a can at Niall before bending down a little bit more than necessary while setting the drinks down.
"I really should get going." Niall grumbles, starting to get tipsy.
Lauren lets out a whine and throws herself on the couch next to him. "Don't go." She coos sliding herself on top of him and putting her hand on his chest. "You're drunk. You can't walk home. You'll get lost." She says.
"I'm not drunk-"
"You're kinda drunk though." Lauren cuts him off before reaching to Niall's can and cracks it open.
She slightly tilts the can up before he brings it to his lips, not being able to stop himself anymore. He slams the drink on the floor shortly after before leaning over the couch and spilling his gut out.
"Shit," He mumbles. "I haven't drank that much in one go since the last time we went to the pub." He mumbles.
"We?" She asks.
"Yeah, that time with the boys. Oli's literally ogling over you." He spitefully says and Lauren rolls her eyes knowing that Niall's talking about Lexi again.
"Come here, let me help you." She grumbles pulling his vomit stained shirt over his head.
"Wow, I didn't know you're this kind of girl." He giggles and she huffs.
"Niall! I'm not-" She stops herself looking down at the random shirt she pulls out from the dryer, realising it's not her shirt after all.
She looks up at the shirtless man lying on the couch, and he is gorgeous. She can't help herself. She leans down, pressing her lips on his hairy chest earning a deep breath in.
"Wait," Niall mumbles, as if his sober self is fighting with his drunk self. "Wait, I-"
"Hey," Lauren softly calls, peaking over him. "Don't be shy." She giggles pressing her lips on his nose then down on his lips. "It's just me."
Niall looks over the blurry figure, having her hair thrown in a bun and lose shirt revealing what's underneath it as she leans down.
"It's just me" She repeats again. "You've gotten yourself in a mess haven't you?" She asks running her finger all over his messy hair.
He lets out a groan at her slow movement on top of him, wrapping his hands over her exposed thighs to ger her closer.
She leans down pressing her lips on hos earlobe before softly whispering. "Let me take care of you, Ni,"