Part 8

Lexi lays comfortably on Niall's chest. It's weird feeling his warmth and chest hair under her fingers as she traces circles on his chest but she likes it. 

He wraps his arms around her bare shoulders and rubs her skin softly, copying the patterns she's making on his skin. She chuckles lifting her head up to meet his eyes, her nose brushes on his cheek briefly due to how close they are laying next to each other. 

He gives her a smile, using his other hand to brush off the hair covering half her face. His fingers rubs on her smooth chin lightly before pulling her face in closer, delicately placing his lips on hers. 

Both of their cheeks flush red, but both carry on, moving their lips in sync both not wanting to be the first to pull back. Lexi eventually pulls back first, giving him a small chuckle as she rests her head on Niall's shoulder. 

"Beautiful!" 

Their moment is cut off when the director screams out. 

Lexi lets out a groan lifting her body off his body, covering her body up with the sheets. "Literally going to be the only time this many people are going to see me in my underwear." She mumbles as Niall lifts himself up from the bed. 

He stays as quiet as he can as he watches the director starts screaming at someone else as usual and she slowly dresses back up. 

He looks down at the messy bed mentally groaning as if he just woke up from a really really nice dream but it got cut off by an morning alarm. 

"Ready to go?" "Yeah. I'll just take off my make up real quick and let's go." 

He lifts his head up at the sound of Lexi, seeing her laughing and walking away with her friends without even saying goodbye to him. 

She turns around to him as she wipes her make up off. He's still sitting in the position he's been for the past fifteen minutes. 

"Not leaving?" She asks but he doesn't reply, his mind is still somewhere else although his eyes are exactly where they wanted to be. 

She gives him a shrug before turning to her friends and starts giggling at the plans they have after the shoot and soon, the group of extras walk off set without another word. 

He lets out a breath rubbing his messy hair before throwing the blanket to the side and rises up from the bed. 

"Gonna get drinks. Wanna come?" Oli asks literally the same question after every shoot. 

He declines quietly before dressing up, ignoring the stares and winks he's getting from the remaining casts and drives home with a weird feeling on his chest.