Epilogue

Epilogue 

Third Person

"Where are you taking me?" Conan asked as Violet and Gerard pulled him to the car. He was shoved at the back seat as Violet gave him a blazer and Gerard started to drive.

"Wear that." Violet ordered him before facing front again.

"What's this for?" Conan asked in confusion, wearing the dark blazer.

"Shut up." Gerard said, stepping onto the accelerator harder making them drive over the speed limit.

"Have you guys gone crazy?!" Conan exclaimed, putting on a seatbelt hastily. Let's see. when he was going back home from a busy Alpha work, Violet and Gerard grabbed him, shoving him inside the car, told him to wear the blazer and then was ordered to shut up. This day just got better and better. He thought sarcastically.

The car stopped and they all sprung forward, Violet held her tongue from making a retort towards Gerard and simply got out of the car. Conan followed her cousin, confused as to why they are parked outside the church.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Go with the flow and keep your mouth shut, Conan." Violet grumbled.

Conan did as told, but when he looked at Violet completely. He was in shock to see her wearing a white dress, "Wait, what's with the dress?"

Violet ignored him and pulled him outside the closed church. Conan was confused, every one of his family were outside the church and in line. Is someone getting married? Did Gerard finally meet his mate and went straight into marrying her? What the hell is happening? Questions ran through his mind, clueless as to what he's doing the the very end of the line. 

In front of him was Violet with Gerard and their arms hooked together, "Guys." Conan hissed, but they ignored him.

A music started and the doors opened. Conan was feeling irritated and annoyed as to everyone is ignoring him and he doesn't know what's happening. He tried to peek over Violet's shoulder to see what was happening, but the person in front of Vi was very tall. Conan grumbled under his breathe and started walking as the people in front of him did.

Someone is getting married, but who? He asked himself.

Conan looked up to see Lena standing by the altar, looking stunning as hell. Conan's jaw drop, but he recovered quickly and walked down the aisle, still staring at his beautiful mate. By the time he reached the altar, Lena smiled at him, offering a hand, "May I have your hand?"

Conan didn't hesitate, he gave her his hand as they stood in front of the altar, Lena looked up at him with love inside her eyes.

"I'm sorry that I made you wait." She whispered, "I'm sorry that I said no."

When Conan proposed to Lena three months ago, she denied him, saying that they should take things slow and let her finish with her job as a goddess. Conan was disappointed and somewhat hurt, but he accepted her reasons. Calling himself stupid for ever trying to propose to her without a ring and too early.

But this time, it's time.

"Baby, you were worth the wait." He grinned, "I love you."

"I love you too. Shall we get married then?" Lena giggled.

"We shall."

The End.