10: Sweet Side of Conan (E)

| Hello. :) You guys, thanks for all your support, I mean, I just posted chapter 8 and asked for 5 votes and you guys already gave me 7 votes! :)) I love you. :** You guys makes me happy all the time. |

The BadAss Mate

10: Sweet Side of Conan

Lena's POV

"Ready for our second date?" Conan asked me as he leaned against the doorframe of my bedroom.

"Almost done." I said, as I finished tying my hair up into a ponytail,  "Alright. So, where are we going that you made me wear swimsuit underneath?" I asked, gesturing at my outfit.

I wore a black see through top, that shows my black with pink polka dot bikini bra, and a white shorts with some flip flops. I looked at what he was wearing, simple white muscle top and cream colored shorts that reached his knees.

And if you're wondering, yes Violet taught me how to dress with style and well.

"It's a surprise." He winked.

"You know I hate surprises." I said, groaning, "You're doing this on purpose."

He shrugged, "I love teasing you."

Snaking his hand around my waist as we both went out of the pack house where we bumped into Debby, "Hey Debs."

Debby smiled brightly at us, "Hey you lovebirds. Going on a date?"

I nodded, smiling, "Uh-huh."

"Swimming?" She asked as she pointed at my outfit.

I shrugged, looking at Conan, "I'm telling nothing." He said, shaking his head.

"Oh, c'mon." I whined.

Debby grinned, "Oh, okay." She said out loud, she threw her hand on her mouth covering it, "Oops."

"You told her through mind link, didn't you?" I asked, squinting my eyes.

Conan nodded sheepishly as Debby smiled at us, "Well, I have to go. You two proceed to your date." She said, waving us off.

I rolled my eyes, "We haven't started anything."

"Ugh. Let's just go, or else we'll be late." He said, looking up at the skies that was getting dark.

I rolled my eyes, "Okay fine. C'mon." I said

Debby waved as she ran inside the pack house.

"Alright, let's go." Conan said, as he helped me get in the passenger's seat. I rolled my eyes, but smiled gratefully at him. He ran around the car and got in the driver's seat, he started the car as we started to move.

"So.. Where are we going?" I asked.

"How many times am I going to tell you that it's a surprise? If I tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore." He groaned.

Good. He's annoyed.

"Annoy me all you want. But, I'm not telling." He shrugged, smiling.

I sighed, "Fine. But why did you let me wear this?"

"Maybe because were going somewhere with water, captain obvious." He said, sarcastically.

"Well, duh." I said.

"You're so weird sometimes." Conan said, shaking his head.

"You're weirder."

Throughout the ride we bickered and argued about who's weirder or not until I noticed that he stopped the car, "Why'd you stop?"