8.1: First Date (E)

| Dedicated to @juhivadivel she made the cover! Cool huh? ;) (3/8/14) |

8.1: First Date (Part 1)

Lena's POV

I swayed my hips dancing inside my room, as I threw my hands in the air turning up the volume.

"Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be, but baby, I've been, I've been praying hard, said, no more counting dollars. We'll be counting stars, yeah we'll be counting stars."

Grabbing my hairbrush, as I sang as if it was a microphone,

"I see this life like a swinging vine
Swing my heart across the line and my face is flashing signs seek it out and you shall find."

"Old, but I'm not that old young, but I'm not that bold, Idon't think the world is sold. I'm just doing what we're told."

I froze as soon as I heard a loud clapping from my door, I turned around and my eyes widened when I saw Conan chuckling and clapping.

"Conan!" I exclaimed, "When did you get here?!"

He checked his watch, "About  two minutes ago."

My jaw dropped, "You've been watching me? You're a creep!" I pouted.

He grinned cutely and walked until he was towering over me, "So, anyway, I want to take you somewhere."

I crossed my arms, and looked up at him, "What if I don't want to come with you?"

"Then, I'll have to force you."

"Then, that will make me hate you more." I said, raising an eyebrow.

He pouted, "But, b-but.."

I chuckled and patted his chest, "You gotta try harder than that." I said, pursing my lips, "Anyways, how did you know this was my room?" I squinted my eyes, "Stalker."

He gave me a look, "I'm not a stalker! I just asked my dad and he said you were staying here."

"How did he know?"

"Well, duh. He is the Alpha."

I blinked, "Oh, yeah, I forgot about that." I smiled sheepishly.

Conan rolled his eyes, "Please, Lena. Go on a date with me." He pleaded, almost painfully.

"Try harder." I repeated as I walked out of my room.

I heard him groan as I ran to the backyard of the pack mansion and spotted Violet on the opposite part on the pack house where the Alpha's family lives.

"Vi!" I exclaimed.

She turned trying to find me, as I waved my hand, her eyes widened as she saw me and grinned, "Lena!" She waved and motioned for me to come.

I shook my head, feeling shy. She glared at me and motioned for me to come again, looking like she wasn't going to take a no for an answer. Fine, pushy.

I bit my lip and went to where she was, it was only a 40 seconds walk that's why I don't understand how were not speaking, and not being able to hear it.

"Why did you make me come here?" I asked as soon as I stepped in front of her.

She shrugged, "Well.. I wanted to introduce you to our parents."

"What? No!" I protested.

She patted my shoulder, "Don't worry, I won't."

I sighed and sagged my shoulder in relief but tensed again when I heard Conan's voice say, "She won't, but I would."