22: Surprise Visit

22: Surprise Visit

~*~*~ Lena Carter's Point of View ~*~*~

"You two better get along before we go to that surprise visit." Violet started, "I swear, you'd regret not talking to him before that. What if something happens and you weren't able to tell him so-"

"Vi, shut up. Like they say, some things are better left unsaid." I shrugged, resting my head on my chin, "It'd be better that way."

"Whatever you say." Violet rolled her eyes.

"So, when's the stupid surprise visit?" I asked, rolling on my back, laying down on her bed completely.

"Late midnight."

I groaned, "We have to get ready by then." I checked my wristwatch and grumbled, "We have twelve more hours to get ready then."

"That's many hours." Violet groaned, "Can't we just stay home, I'm not really into that kind of things."

"You have to." I insisted.

 "I know." She frowned, "Does Chris have to join?" 

"I don't know." I bit my lip, "It's up to him I guess, I mean he's not a member of our pack, yeah?" 

Violet nodded, "Uh-huh."

I sighed, looking at my watch again, "Come on, we have training to do before our future Alpha gets all cranky again." 

~*~*~*~*~

"It's too early for this." Gerard yawned, tilting his head back while standing up as he attempted to fall asleep.

"You can't just fall asleep like that, man." Callum chuckled.

We all exchanged weird looks when we noticed that Gerard fell asleep standing up and it was more shock that it took him a second to fall asleep. 

Gerard snored loudly making us all giggle. Conan glared at us, "FORMATION!" 

We pushed Gerard who fell on the ground and woke up, panicking as he ran around the field, "What? What happened? Holy shit! Where's the fire? Is there an earthquake! Oh my god is that Megan fucking Fox?" He pointed at Conan, who's already grumpy for having to lead the training and waking up early.

We held in our laughter and went to our positions before Conan could blow up his frustration.

Conan glared at Gerard, smacking his forehead, "Go to your fucking position before I get tempted to give you all punishments on the last day of training." 

Gerard blinked at him before scurrying off to his position next to someone I don't know.

"Why do we have to go up this early?" 

"Early? It's 12 in the afternoon, Conan." Violet rolled her eyes.

"Sir." Conan glared.

"Sir." Violet muttered, scoffing to herself.

"Alright. If one of you have any more violation I'll make you do fifteen squad jumps. And that's not the extreme yet." Conan narrowed his eyes, "Defense position!" 

I put my right foot in front of me, making a cross with my arms and hiding my face behind it, while making sure that my face is facing staight on my arms. If you drop your head, you won't be able to see and the attacker could attack your head where you can easily die, if you look up the attacker will target the veins on your neck where you will automatically die.

"Good. Back to you normal positions." Conan ordered, which we obeyed on doing, "All those who's good with knives step forward until your in front of me." Me and some of the warriors stepped up, I counted and we were only seven.