13: Fight for a Heart

~Control your emotions.~

Warning: UNEDITED (UGH! This book is unedited.)

The BadAss Mate

13: Fight for a Heart

Lena's POV

"You never told me how old you are." Lucas said, tilting his head.

Oh.. I frowned, looking down.

To be honest, I don't know what my age is. I don't even know my birthday, all I remember is when Luna found me in the woods. So, I just assumed that I was 18.

You're only 17, my child.

Oh.. Should've told me sooner.

You might be asking, if Conan's 18, almost 19, then why do we have the same year and class. Let's just say he's that stupid that he retained a year.

"I'm 17." I smiled.

"Ahh. You're so young." He chuckled.

Were at the woods again, I told him about my powers and he told me that he also had a dream with the goddess telling him to help a wolf, me, with their power.

"So, let's start." He grinned.

"How are we going to start?" I asked.

"Well, you have all kinds of power." He started, "That means, you have Earth, Fire, Water and Air."

"Alright." I nodded.

"Since, Air is much easier, let's start with it." He said, "Okay. Close your eyes," I did as he said, "Focus on everything about air."

"I'm confused."

He groaned, "Yeah, I guess that was confusing. Uhm.. Open your eyes.. Okay. You see that log?" He asked, pointing at it, I nodded, "Focus on making it fly on the air."

"Uhm.. How?"

"Concentrate, close your eyes and focus on making it move." He said.

I breathed out, closing my eyes on my mind I pictured for the log to fly in the air, I slowly opened my eyes to see, but the log was still on the ground. I groaned, "It's not going to work, Lucas."

"Just try. It's okay if you can't do it. It's only your first try." He said. Nodding, I huffed a breathe and closed my eyes tightly, picturing the log to fly in the air. I flinched in shock when I felt a hand on my shoulders, "Lena, you have to relax." He said, "Relax.." He soothed.

I breathed in and out, slowly closing my eyes, I started to focus on making the log move in my head. I opened my eyes and grinned when I saw the log floating in the air.

"I did it!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, throw the log into the lake." Lucas said.

I inhaled and exhaled slowly, closing my eyes, as I imagined the log gets thrown into the lake. Opening my eyes, I saw the log floating on the water.

I danced in victorious, "Yay."

"Okay." He grinned, "There's more for Air. If your mad, there's going to be a loud thunder." He held my shoulders, looking straight in my eyes, "Lena, all your powers depends on you emotions. So, you have to control your emotions okay. And, sometimes your powers can be vicious."

I nodded, "Okay. So, I feel excited right now. What should the weather be?" I chuckled.

"Nothing." He said, "You see.. Your powers depends on your emotions only if you're focusing on it."