23: Betrayal

23: Betrayal

~*~*~ Lena Carter's Point of View ~*~*~

"Chris?!" 

My eyes widened, as I stared at Chris, smirking as he leaned against the wall, "Hello."

"W-What the hell are you doing here? I thought you can't come?" Violet asked, looking at her mate with a frown.

Chris rolled his eyes as he stood straight, "Isn't it obvious, I'm one of your rivals." 

"B-But.." 

"I'm not your real mate." Chris scoffed.

"Wha- How?" My jaw dropped.

"Remember when I told you that we're only here because we're hiding from my mom. What I said was a complete opposite, we're hiding from my father and sister who's trying to stop me and my mom." Chris explained, slowly walking over to us.

I backed away, making me hit Conan's chest, I tensed and stepped forward a little, trying to ignore the stupid sparks.

"Stop you from what?" Gerard asked, narrowing his eyes.

Chris looked down, then suddenly I was held by Chris my back on him with his arm on my neck, "Let go of me!" I exclaimed, trying to take his arm off. I tried to use my powers, and it didn't work on him, "Hey!" I jabbed his stomach, but he still didn't move, instead he tightened his arm. I jutted up my chin and tried to breathe, "Let me b-breathe, asshole!" I choked.

"Your stupid powers won't work on me. The witches helped me with their special spells." Chris smirked.

"Why are you doing this?" Violet muttered, gritting her teeth.

"I need her powers to defeat the king!" Chris bellowed.

"You don't need to shout!" I muttered, "I'm right beside you." 

"Shut up!" He yelled on my ear.

I clenched my jaw as Chris tightened his arm. Conan frowned, "What do you need with my grandfather?" 

Chris smirked, "I need his position, I'm the one who should rule the world of werewolves, I have to make our world mine."

"Self-centered asshole." Gerard glared.

I made a muffled sound when I felt something burn on my hip. I tried to look down but I can't see a thing. "S-Stop it! What are you doi- AH!" I gritted my teeth in agony.

The burn on my hip ran on my stomach, making me groan in so much pain, it was like a fire on my stomach and I felt something punching inside my stomach wanting to get out.

"Get that away from her!" Conan shouted.

"Don't!" Violet yelled.

A scream ripped out from my lungs making my throat hurt but it wasn't enough to nub the pain on my stomach. I felt myself starting to pass out from the pain. My lids were slowly closing and the last thing I saw before darkness was a silver knife with a blood dripping from it.

~*~*~*~*~

My wrists burned when I tried to pull my hand as I woke up. I tried to scream or mumble something but my throat burned as well. I mentally groaned, laying back down on the hard concrete.

What happened?

Where am I?

I opened my eyes, blinking at my dark surrounding. Why is it so dark? 

I moved a little and it burned my whole body, looking down, I gasped when I saw my wrist locked in a silverware cuffs, along with my feet and one on my waist.