4: Ditching (E)

The BadAss Mate

4: Ditching

Lena's Point of View

I never ever ever and I mean ever cuss.

So when I swore to Conan yesterday, like there was no tomorrow, I was utterly shocked by myself. I don't like cussing because I think it's senseless. But, I guess now I know why people tend to cuss. You do it unconsciously especially when your overhappy, mad or very sad. Or sometimes, it's just an instinct because people get used to cussing all the time.

I sighed walking inside the school to my locker, unfortunately, my locker is at the very end of the hallway, that's why I always get late on my classes and more reasons for the teachers to hate me. Once I've reached my locker, I opened my locker and started to rummage through the books from my arms to put it in inside, I took my hoodie out and swung it on my shoulder. 

I was about to close my locker when I heard a familiar cheery feminine voice squealing my name, "Lena! Lena!" I turned and saw Violet running up to me, "Hey girl." She grinned, taking my books from my arms, throwing it inside my locker again, not caring about the messy arrangement as she slammed my locker close.

I looked at her weirdly, "Violet, what are you doing?" I asked, rolling my eyes. I tried to open my locker again but she grabbed my arm and smiled at me before dragging me away with her.

"You're my new best friend, so you're coming with me!" She yelled and suddenly stopped, making me bump into her back, I frowned at Violet and noticed we were at the empty parking lot.

I panted a little, sighing, "God Vi. Who knew you could run fast?" I complained, I stood straight up, rubbing my sore arm that she grabbed to drag me.

She giggled and shrugged, "Sorry, I was just in a hurry."

"Why'd you bring me here? The bell will ring soon you know? And oh my gosh, what about my books? We're going to be late! Why did you have t-" Violet cut me off by grabbing my shoulders then turned me to my left where her violet car is, and where there are people standing or leaning against it. I blinked, looking at them as I smiled awkwardly, "Oh, uh... Hi?" I offered.

Violet smiled, "Lena, these are my cou-"

I cut her off when my eyes met those familiar blue oceanic eyes, "Conan?" I asked, blinking.

"Lena.." He trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck.

"W-" I was about to ask him, but then the bell rang, interrupting me.

*BRIIIIIIING*

"Shit!" Violet swore under her breath.

Before I could even protest or scold her for cussing, a guy pulled me inside Violet's car with him at the backseat, "What's wrong with you?" I exclaimed.

"Shut it, nerdy." He snapped.

I gritted my teeth and glared at him, squeezing at the end of the seat, "This is so uncomfortable." I muttered to myself. This guy beside me is fat as hell.

'Deal with it. You came with them, it's your fault.' D'neah sassed.

'I didn't know they were going to ditch.' I defended myself.

I looked up to see the blonde guy driving, a girl on the passenger seat, brunette guy that pulled me with him next to me, Violet next to him, then finally Conan.

"Okay, what's happening?" I asked.

Violet turned to look at me, as she pushed the guy beside me to make them switch their seats. He frowned at her, "Hey!"