25: Preparation

25: Preparation

~*~*~ Lena Carter's Point of View ~*~*~

I hissed, "Stop it!" 

"Shut up, your wound isn't healed yet." Conan snapped.

"Yes it is!" 

"No it's not!" Conan exclaimed, "Your wolf is sleeping that's why your wound isn't healing as fast as it normally should."

"I want Chris dead." I gritted.

"We'll get him." Conan reassured, "For now, let's get your stab wound clean and we can go train." 

"Chris' life is mine." 

My head snapped up and saw Violet with her head tilted on the side lightly and her arms crossed.

"What?" Gerard asked as he came in, probably he was able to hear what Violet said.

"I'm killing Chris." Violet said, leaning against the door, "He is my target. Not any of you will touch him."

I wasn't at all surprised by Violet's order to us, so I nodded my head, "Have him."

 "What?" Gerard asked again, "No! Vi, that's dangerous. Do you know what could happen to you?" 

"I know." Violet shrugged, "And I'm willing to risk." 

"I won't let that happen." Gerard said firmly, "I may not be your real cousin, but I feel like you are really related to me and I love you so I won't let you fight Chris. Admit it or not he's still stronger than you are."

"I don't care, Gerard. My decision's settled and I'm not changing it." Vi snapped and walked off.

Gerard sighed in frustration, "Conan, talk to Violet."

I stopped Conan from standing up, "Guys, let Vi do what she wants. She's hurt from what Chris did, he made her believe that she's in love and that she found her mate. But she didn't. Just try to imagine if you were on Violet's shoes. Wouldn't you want a revenge?" I paused to let them think about it.

"We don't want her to get hurt, Lena." Conan said softly.

"That's why we're going to start training tonight." I said.

"What?" They asked simultaneously.

"It's obvious that war is going to start, so we might as well get prepared." I tried to sit up but Conan pushed me back. 

I merely glared at him before turning to Gerard who started speaking, "I'll announce that later then. Anyway, Parker's here." I gave him a questioning look, "Yes, he knows what happened. He's actually sulking about how he's not a wolf and can't relate on anything we talk about."

I smirked, "Let me talk to Parker."

"Come on then." Gerard nodded his head to the door.

"No, Lena can't stand up unless she wants her wolf back in exact three hours." Conan scolded.

"But, I wanna talk to my friend!" I exclaimed.

"Then let him come in here instead." 

Gerard groaned, "Shut up. I'll tell Parker to come here. And Lena stop fighting Conan and just rest alright? You wouldn't want to be bedridden when the war breaks out." I threw daggers at Gerard's back with my eyes as he walked out.

I huffed using my powers to throw water at him. I heard him yelp and yell at my name.

Giggling, I watched as he storm off to the bathroom.