19: Leading Him On

The BadAss Mate

19: Leading Him On

~*~*~ Lena Carter's Point of View ~*~*~

Oh god, why? Why did I let him mark me? This is the stupidest thing I've ever done in my life. Why did I even let him kiss me right after? Why the hell is he even doing this when he didn't even love me? 

Why do I have too many questions? Right, because my asshole of a mate is very confusing. Kill me now! I'm so tired of thinking.

My eyes widened in realization. Parker! Shit, what should I say to him? After getting attacked by Gerard he's probably confused on what's happening. What did they say to him? What should I say to him? 

I got up from the pack's living room and went straight to the back door, running to the Alpha's house where Violet should be. I got in and saw everyone's there, the gang, I mean. No Conan, good. 

They were all huddled on the couch watching a movie. "You're having a movie night without me?" I asked, leaning again the doorway. 

They looked up, "Lena!" Violet squealed and pulled my arm as she squeezed me next to her. 

"So? What happened while I was gone?" I asked Violet in hushed tone as I waved the others off to go watch the movie and they did. 

"We kind of lied to Parker and said that Gerard's still drunk." 

"What? Are you serious? Did he buy it?" I asked, looking at her as if she had grown two heads.

She shook her head, "No, but he didn't push us." 

"He's a nice guy," I started, biting my lip, "I think we should tell him."

"What?" She exclaimed, the others looked at us but we gave them a look and they shrugged it off, "No way, we'll just scare him away." She said, in a whisper. 

"We can't keep lying to him." Violet's about to protest, and I can't help myself but shout, "We're werewolves!" I looked at Parker, who looked at me, confused as hell. 

"Huh?" 

They all looked at me, with worry etched on their faces, "Lena.." Deb trailed off, looking at Parker. 

Parker rolled his eyes, chuckling, "What kind of prank is this because I'm not going to fall for it." 

Callum glared at me, before turning to Parker, "It's true." 

"Seriously, there's no time for jokes. You guys are hiding something from me and now you're messing with my head, what more do you want?" Parker groaned, running his hand through his hair. 

"Damn it, Lena. You shouldn't have just shouted it." Gerard hissed from next to me. 

"I don't want to lie to him." I defended. 

Parker turned to us, "What the hell is happening?" 

"Parker, just believe us, we really are werewolves." I insisted.

"Prove it." He crossed his arms.

Violet looked at me then turned to Parker, "Fine." She stood up and shifted into her wolf. 

"Wait, Vi! The table!" Chris exclaimed. 

But, it was too late, Violet already shifted fully and she stepped on the table, making it collapse. Violet gave us a wolfy grin. Parker gawked at Violet's wolf in shock.

"My food!" Parker exclaimed, as his food fell on the floor when Violet broke the table.

~*~*~*~*~