14: Definition of Love

~Officially Kareline.~

Warning: Unedited (I always have to warn you.)

14: Definition of Love

Lena's POV

Do any of you have felt this before? You know, when you suddenly feel nervous?

I'm kinda getting that feeling now. I don't know why, it's like something bad would happen.

"Nothing bad will happen, Lena. Calm down."

Knock on wood.

I looked around and saw a tree (we were at the parking lot), I ran to it and knocked at the log. Sighing in relief, I went back to Violet as she looked at me weirdly.

"You knocked on the wood, didn't you?" She smirked.

"Shut up." I muttered, blushing in embarrassment. I probably looked like a dope who ran just to knock on the tree.

She laughed as we both went in the school, we talked all the way to our homeroom. The smile on my face slipped when I saw Conan in front of me.

I raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"Can we, uh, talk?" He asked, rubbing his neck.

"Talk." I shrugged.

Conan looked at Violet and the our other classmates, then looked back at me, "Alone?"

"Fine." I heaved a sigh, taking his hand, ignoring the sparks as we both went outside the classroom, crossing my arms, "Now, talk."

"I'm sorry," He started, looking straight in my eyes, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped like that. I understand that he was supposed to be the one to teach you with your powers. I just hate the fact that I'm also your mate, but I'm not there to help you." He groaned, "I just want to be there for you while you learn these powers you have. I know it was childish of me to pick a fight with you over that. I just got jealous." He sighed.

I smiled, hugging him, "You're so cute."

I felt his shoulder sagged in relief as he hugged me back, "Are we okay, now?"

"Yeah."

~*~*~*~*~

"Slut."

"Pig."

"Attention whore."

"Bitch."

Danica and her minions have been throwing words at me for the past five minutes. I'm trying to control myself since I don't want to do anything I'd regret. No one's helping me because I'm by myself at my locker and the hall was deserted for it's already lunch and they're all at the cafeteria.

"Fake."

That's it.

My eyes darkened as I turned around to see Danica and her fellow minions smirking at me, I glared at her deathly. As I held my hand out making her fly up in the air, using my hand, I threw her on the locker hard. I twisted my hand as she held her neck choking and coughing. I made her fly in the air again as she screamed for me to stop. I gritted my teeth and let go as she fell on the floor hard.

She screamed in pain, I used my other hand to make her friends hypnotized and not remember or even see what's happening right now. I went to Danica and bent over to her height, clutching her hair in my hand, "I would kill you, but you're not worth it." I hissed.