9: Hanging Out With The Royalty (E)

• Dedicated to To all of you! <3

| You don't know how grateful I am for you guys! :D You did not just get me on Werewolf Lists: #379, but also on TEEN FICTION :)) I mean sure I'm on #908, but it still means SO much to me! That's why I started to write this chapter right after I published Chapter 8. :)) and I'm dedicating this chapter to all of you who's supporting me and reading my story. THANK YOU AGAIN, I LOVE YOUUUU! |

The BadAss Mate

9: Hanging Out With The Royalty

Lena's POV

Smiling as I swayed my way down the stairs to the kitchen, I opened the fridge looking for some food, "Oooh! Waffles." I took it, and frowned, "Why is it cold?"

"Well, duh. You did just take it out from the refrigerator." A voice behind me said.

I turned, still smiling a little when I saw Violet raising an eyebrow at me as she took the waffle, "Let me put it on the oven." She said, taking it from me as she opened the oven, putting the food in it, closing it again while she click something complicated. Violet turned to me, "So.. I guess your date was fun, huh?" She smirked, pointing at my smile.

I blushed, fidgeting on my place, "You can say it like that." I smiled dreamily.

She chuckled, "Gosh, if you just saw Conan, ugh! He was scary. I almost fainted when he showed me his full outblown grin." She shuddered as she remembered Conan's, stunning, smile. "He is so whipped."

"It was the perfect date, I've ever been to." I said, sighing dreamily.

"Uh-huh. Did you ever have a date before Conan?"

"No.. Conan was my first ever date." I shrugged.

She nodded, "Ahh.." I nodded too, as I continued to smile dreamily, "Someone's in loooove." She sang.

"No. I'm not in love, no one's in love." I said, firmly, "I mean, sure he's my mate, but I'm not in love. It's not that easy and fast to fall in love you. Just because he's my mate, doesn't mean I'm in love with him already. You know what I mean?" I explained.

She smiled, nodding, "Yeah. I know. But, sooner or later you're gonna fall for him. After all, he's your mate."

I shrugged, "Maybe.."

We both jumped in surprise when we heard the oven beep, "Ooh!" Violet jumped up and ran to it. She opened it, wearing one glove on her right hand as she took the waffles out, putting it on the table. Closing the oven as she took off the glove and went beside me looking down at the waffles.

I stared at the waffles blankly, and looked at her, then looked back to the food, then back to her again, "Why are the waffles black?"

"Uhm.. I put a food coloring in it?" She said, or should I say asked.

"On it." I corrected. Oh wait, I think it's in it. Wait.

"On it, in it. Same thing." She shrugged.

"You seriously trusted her with that?" A voice asked behind us.

Me and Violet turned around as we saw Edward grinning at us while his arms were crossed. I grinned, "Edward!" I exclaimed giving him a short hug as Violet did the same.

"Hey kiddos." He chuckled, "So, would you like to explain to me on why you trusted Violet to heat up those waffles?" He asked at me, raising an eyebrow, "You should've used the microwave. Not the oven." He laughed

I grinned sheepishly, "Well, I didn't know how. So, when Violet came she looked all smartass, like she knew how to, so I let her."

Edward shook his head chuckling, "Oh you two. So, what are you so happy about?"