12: The Vampire

~I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I ever loved. The person I'll always love. -Allison Argent. :(~

Warning: UNEDITED

The BadAss Mate

12: The Vampire

Lena's POV

I sobbed as me and Violet held each other our eyes glued on the TV screen.

"Did you find her? Is Lydia safe?"

"Yeah, she's fine."

"It's okay."

He shook his head, "No, Allison."

"It's okay. It's perfect." She tried to smile, "I love- I love you Scott.. Scott McCall."

"Don't, please don't. Allison don't, please."

My sobbings won't  stop, in fact, I cried harder.

"I can't- I can't take your pain."

"That's because it doesn't hurt," She started weakly, staring up into his eyes with her head on his lap, "I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I ever loved. The person I'll always love." She breathed, "You have to tell my dad-" She panted a little, her eyes closing a little, "You have to tell my dad-" Scott's face was urging her to go on, "Tell him, tell him, you have to-" She got cut off, as her breathing slowly stopped, her eyes closing, her hand fell limply on the floor.

"NOOOOOOO!" Me and Violet exclaimed, "No! This can't be happening! That wasn't supposed to happen! Why does she have to die?!" Violet yelled at the TV, "She did nothing wrong! Please make her alive again! Scott! You f*cking assh*le, why didn't you do anything!" She screamed.

"Vi, calm down." I chuckled slightly. But, on the inside, I felt like dying. Why oh why! Why does it have to be Allison?!

"But, Lena.." She sniffled, and cried to my side.

We may look like were over-reacting but we love Teen Wolf, especially Allison. Ugh! She died! That wasn't supposed to happen. I pouted, cuddling with Violet.

"What's happening here?" A voice grumbled from the stairs. We both looked and saw Conan, rubbing his eyes, "Why are you two screaming? And why the hell are you two crying?" He asked, horrified. Probably because he doesn't know waht to do when a girl cry. Or girls.

It was already midnight, me and Violet were watching a re-run from Teen Wolf at their place. And, we didn't care if our screams were loud, so that resulted us a grumpy Conan.

"Allison died!" Violet cried.

Conan gave us an annoyed look, "Seriously? You've been watching that episode since yesterday?"

"I can't get over it!" Violet screamed, "She wasn't supposed to die!"

"Tell that to the director. Please lower down your voices. There are people sleeping." He pleaded, "And, Lena. Come on, let's sleep." He pouted.

I was about to go with him when Violet stopped me, "No. Were have a girls sleepover."

"But-"

Violet cut him off, "Butts are for sitting, mister."

"Lame." He muttered.

"I heard that, be-yotch!" She yelled at him.

Conan winced and turned his back to us, "Whatever." He made his way back to his room, "Night, babe."

I blushed, "Night, Con." I called out.

Violet winked and nudged me, "Come on. Time for us to have our sleepy time."