62

ellie was reading one of her books payton got her as a present a while back when she remembered her promise to anthony.

if her and payt had anything going on or is she liked him, they would be the first to know.

fuck.

well a promise is a promise even though back then, she didn't think she'd ever have to make this confession.

she decided to make a whole new group, just for this purpose. without payt of course. she didn't want him to know. yet.

nah, scratch that, he's never gonna know. she didn't wanna risk their bond and friendship.

ellie got working on the group chat and pressed contacts and named it 'big news'

news

jello:
i'm scared
and why isn't payton in here

joshyyy:
same same
el what's up
seriously

bry:
what do you have to tell us.
i'm so freaked out rn it's scary
this whole thing is scary
pls tell.

anfony:
im so confused and scared JAHAKWJ
why tf isn't payt in here

el:
well
a while ago i told anthony if i liked payton or if we had anything going on i would tell yall straight away.
sooo i like him
surprise? :^

joshyyy:
OMG OMG NO WAY AJWHWJEE

anfony:
MY SHIP

jello:
i knew it
I FUCKING KNEW IT

qt:
WAIT I CAME LATE
WTF SJSBWKJEE
IM SO EXCITED
YESSSS

bry:
WE ALL CALLED IT

••••

ellie laughed at the chaos in the group chat but then became serious as she typed.

payton.
must.
not.
know.

the boys all responded with the same thing.

"but he likes you too" "of course he likes you stupid"

ellie didn't wanna explain her while thoughts of risking their friendship and all that so she just said it again. more firmly this time.

he.
must.
not.
know.