54

paytons phone suddenly dinged

faith

wow payt you did a good job commenting on tiktok rooms post.

thanks haha

i would advise you to block them.

already have

•••••

"hoodies and hoodies" ellie yelled as she walked into paytons messy room the next day.

"lemme take a guess, you want hoodies?"

"oh my god" she said in mock-horror, "how did you know"

payton didnt reply with words, he just got out a few hoodies and handed them to the girl. they towered over her, after all she was only 5"4.

"thank you payt"

and she left to go spend some time with her family for the day. but the two would go back to hanging out the next day.

ellie took up most of payton's time, so when she left to go somewhere for her duties as a social media influencer, or went somewhere else, it's hard for payton to fill up that spare time. he might go hang with parker or someone.

parker

hey dude wanna go hang for a bit
ellie left me

sorry payton i would love to but i gotta do something with the car.

oh that's fine then
cya

payton sighed. no parker then.

as he tried to same thing to dylan and lance and the same result came out. both were busy.

ughhhh.

he better get some music work done then.

he picked up bus electric guitar and got to work.

"how did i manage to tear up my fingers so bad" he muttered as he took a look at his scratched up finger tips.

"guitar" he said in realisation.