52

"my way, my way or the high way" ellie sang holding her phone above her head and walking around the room.

it was still her and paytons 'night'. they have done face masks, watched netflix, talked and now they having some fun doing tiktoks.

payton laughed at the girl and grabbed his phone and took over. doing a 'mom selfie'.

"wait oh my god i have an idea"

"ok el, what's your idea" he said in a way that meant 'this better be a good idea'

"you know those accounts that other influencers are doing? like those second accounts but like it's a secret"

"oh my god yesssss" payton screamed, jumping for emphasis.

"we are doing that"

"that was my whole idea" laughed ellie.

payton was already creating a new account.

"what you naming it?" requested ellie as she struggled to look at the screen upside down.

"payton's puffbar" he said proudly.

"oh"

"what?"

"nothing" ellie covered it up quickly with a smile. "it's funny"

ellie grabbed her phone and logged out of her main account and started creating the secret one.

she thought carefully about the name, she wanted it to be creative. not just like the others.

an idea suddenly popped into her head

she typed it out and it got accepted for the tiktok useranme algorithm.

notelwhereareyou.

not. el. where. are. you.

since ellie absolutely loves  stranger things. and her nickname is el. it's connected to eleven or 'el' so people sometimes call her that. or mock her said "el where are you" in a screechy voice.

when ellie showed payt her username he said that it was creative and he loved it.

"now time to select a profile picture" muttered payton

••••••••

"imma post the 'my way' video" announced el a while later after both of their second accounts were finished and up and running.

"ok, i will too"

once they posted the video, they both agreed it felt weird to have 0 followers and 0 likes. i guess they just got so used to having the 'fame' on the app they forgot how this felt like. ellie liked it.