27

"ellie" muttered bryce, looking down at his phone screen, as he opened the door of ellie's bedroom and walking in, still looking down at his phone.

"bryce you are gonna fall if you don't look where you are going"

he fell

ellie rolled her eyes and went to help the 20 year old who still doesn't know it's not wise to be on your phone while walking.

"anyway what is it, you got me curious now" the girl laughed as she struggled to pull bryce to his feet.

bryce glanced down at his phone screen again.

ellie's face faded into an angered look.

"look bryce if it's tiktokroom i actually couldn't care less"

"well it's about tiktokroom but not exactly about you"

he handed ellie the phone which was already open on the comments section of the tiktokroom instagram account.

ellie gave bryce a confused look and he nodded his head forward issuing her to keep on scrolling. ellie did as so and found herself quite shocked. everyone was defending her?! she read and read. most of the comments were saying how she is so nice and doesn't deserve any of this and it was stupid to even accuse her of dating bryce  in the first place.

"wow they are getting cancelled" ellie laughed. of course she didn't want to be happy they were being cancelled but as she always said.

karma is a bitch.

karma will come back at you if you have done something wrong.