56

"ok ok slow down, i still can't hear you" laughed payton.

"ok" ellie took a deep breath, "millie. bobby. brown. commented. on. my. post." she explained slowly to the boy on the other end of the phone line.

"OH MY GOD SHE DID NOT" now it was paytons turn to scream.

"SHE DID" ellie screeched  hysterically again.

payton could be seen exiting the call and going into ellie recent post.

"oh my god she didddd, i'm so proud oh my"

that sentence by payton made ellie laugh.

"my life is like complete now"

•••••••

"let me braid your hairrrrr"

"you can't" laughed payt, " my hair is short now"

"i don't care" she replied, ripping off his beanie and throwing it off the bed, "i'm going to attempt it anyway"

"alright then" as he sat in between ellie's legs and she got to work

••••••

"ellieeee you've been doing this for the last hour" mumbled the tired boy as he layed back onto ellie's chest, she was still braiding his hair, well at least attempting to.

"ok fine, i'll stop"

"good child" and he sat up, turned around and petted her head like a dog.

"the fuck"

"ok ok i'm sorry" payton apologised as he ran out the door in fear of being tickled or chased.

"yeah, you better be" sighed ellie, she was tired as well, and just wanted to read for a bit.

paytons head popped around the door.

"you aren't gonna do something to me?"

that was a first.

"nah too tired" she yawned exhaustively, braiding paytons hair was tough work as he would not stay still and he kept on squirming.

"yayyyy that  means i can have cuddles!!!" he said as he dived on ellie and snuggled into her.

"yeah yeah ok"