32

"anyway, thank you guys so much for watching and if you contributed to these questions a huge thanks to you as well. anywayyy i'll see you guys in my next video" ellie finished in one take, covering the camera lens with her hand indicating the video was over.

"phew i haven't done that in a while"

ellie went over to laptop and decided she was gonna edit it now. well at least try to get a bit of it done.

•••••

ellie's editing app has crashed four times and it was driving her mad. she really wanted a new laptop but didn't wanna seem spoiled. some people don't even have the oppprtunity to get a laptop or computer even.

"this stupid thing" ellie muttered very  aggravated as she pressed the keyboard multiple times as her anger had inflamed.

"el?" mads asked as she peeked  her head through the gap of the heavy wooden door.

ellie sighed and lifted her head to meet mads eyes

"yes?"

"what's going on we can hear you shouting"

ellie used her acrylic nail to tap the back of the laptop.

"ahhh dodgy conputer?"

"yep" sighed el

" you can use mine"

"really? you sure?"

"positive, cmon" mads promised as she beckoned ellie to follow her out of the room.

ellie debated if she should move or not. she didn't wanna be a hassle, yet, she was pining for a decent laptop for agesssss.

might as well.

ellie took one last glance at her device and shoved it out of the way as she slid of her desk seat and made her way to where mads was.

"here take it" the loaner of the laptop said with a smile

"thanks so much mads" ellie said and gave her a departing hug

now, finally  i can get some work done.

•••••

ellie shut the lid of mads computer and did an announcement on all of her social media platform story's that she was posting on youtube in exactly forty minutes

perfect.

as ellie set up the link and everything and wrote the description and multiple other things you need for the finished effect of the video, and she pressed the upload button and watched as the loading symbol changed to a successfully uploaded symbol.

posted.

ellie breathed an suspire of relief and did, yet again, a another announcement on her story that the video was indeed up.

just as ellie put her phone down another 'ding' sound went off.

payt

wow ellie anderson posting on youtube? never heard of that.

oh haha very funny