4

"payton please stay still i cant braid your hair"

"seriously ellie you do this every single time you see me"

"your hair is just oh my god it's so fricking softttttt"

ellie suddenly pulled on his roots and got a poke from the boy.

"ok fine i'll stop jesus" ellie giggled.

payton gave a sigh of relief and slumped down into the fluffy cushions that were scattered on the inside of the fort and cuddled into them. ellie looked at the boy and jumped on top of him and snuggled with him.

"wanna go to sleep" mumbled the tired boy.

"hmm ok"

"night then" payton whispered. his voice was muffled as he had buried his head into ellie's chest and stayed there.

"night payt" she said with a smile

•••••

"up up up paytttt let's go shoppinggggg" ellie shouted as she started throwing pillows at the sleeping boy who was beside her.

"what the fuck ellie it's like eleven o clock"

"and? we are going shopping and that's on periodt"

"for what you have enough clothes already"

"hoodies" ellie said in a duh tone.

"i could just give you mine you already have around three of mine."

"hmm ok gimme"

"just go to the closet and pick out four"

he mumbled lazily and closed his eyes trying to get a bit more rest.

"yessirrrrrr" ellie sung as she quickly jumped up and hurried off to pick out a few of payton's hoodies. she absolutely loved his hoodies because seriously he had the best cologne no fricking cap. if the hoodies smelled like payt then that's a win-win.

"payt is it ok if i have these-"

ellie got cut of because that boy was still sleeping i swear to god all he ever does is sleep.

"ah i'll leave him" ellie said to herself and giggled as she ran down the stairs,taking them two at a time, nearly falling flat on her face in the process. but she managed to get down the stairs, walk through the hall and go into the kitchen where her mum and dad were.

"sup" ellie said throwing up her iconic move , the peace sign.

"hello el, is payton still up there?"

"yep he's still sleeping of course"

"oh alright then. once he wakes up again tell him that his mother wants him, something about going on a family road trip to south carolina."

"will do mum" the girl replied leaning over onto the counter and taking an apple.