3

"payton stoppppp i swear to god if you tickle me one for time" ellie said between laughs as payton tickled her side.

"nah nah not really in the mood to stop"
"payt"
"nopeeeeeee tough shitttt"

"what do i need to do to make you stoppppp" the girl whined as she was still being tickled.

"say i'm amazing and beautiful and i'll think about it" payton said with a smirk.
shook.

"that's a no"

"fine then. gotta get used to being tickled then"

"payton moormeier you are beautiful and amazing. there now will you kindly let me go"

payton finally loosened his grip and the girl slid out of his arms.

"why did you even start doing that" ellie complained.

"you didn't give me enough cuddles"

••••••

"there the fort is nearly done it just needs this" ellie said as she examined the inside of the pillow fort her and payton made. thy both decided that whenever they slept over at ellie's house they would sleep in this. just for some laughs and giggles you know.

"needs what" payton laughed

ellie then threw in a whole bag full of scrunchies.

"what? it's to braid your hair duhhhh" ellie responded to the weird look payton gave her. 

a/n HAHA OK this is my first story so like it might be bad but anywayyyy pls enjoy.

VOTE