50

"mhm ellie" payton muttered sleepily as he shifted his eyes from one end of the room to the other. as he lays  his eyes on ellie he was attacked by her jumping on him and completely squashing him.

"what you gonna do today" payton managed to get out as ellie was now full on sitting on him.

"i don't know maybe hang out with jordan  or mia or maybe rylie

rylie , jordan  and alexa were ellie's close friends as well. not as close as payt of course but still pretty close enough.

"oh hm ok" payton muttered, a bit sadly actually.

"what's up?" ellie asked curiously

"it's just, it's fine if you wanna hang out with them, i don't want to keep you from hanging out with them of course, but i was thinking we could just have a day to ourselves you know?"

"like no parker or anyone else. just us" he finished with a little hopeful smile.

"oh my god, i would love that" ellie screamed, very excitedly, so excitedly that she leapt off of payton and he appreciated that a lot.

"i like them and all, but you are my best friend and always will be" she added joyously.

best friends.

••••••

"ooooh, this would be a pretty spot for pictures" ellie inspected as she looked around the empty scene.

"you would kill those pictures"

"then my dear friend, you know what you gotta do"

payton suspired and went to get the photography things they needed.

while waiting around ellie started kicking some little stones and pebbles, not too much tho, she didn't wanna scratch up her new shoes.

as she was messing around, by accident she kicked a few stones at a a young boy, maybe around 5"4  with blonde hair. ellie  came up to him , taking a guess at his age ellie suspected he was maybe fifteen? it's hard to tell.

she came up to him and started apologizing.  he then introduced himself as tyler butler. after saying it's all good and he knows it was a accident.

he was quick to start a conversation and the two started a comfortable talk. he was seemed nice.

as payton came back with all the equipment his eyes darted between tyler and ellie and he analysed  tyler for a few seconds.

"hey babe cmon ellie we gotta go" payton said pointing  back to the car.

ellie raises her eyes at payton.

"what is he doing" she thought in her head.

tyler suddenly became very awkward and slowly backed away after saying a short goodbye to ellie.

"payton"

the boy nervously turned to face the girl with a sheepish smile on his face. he was quite red.

"what were you doing?" ellie found this situation quite funny actually.

payton struggled to find the right words but settled on "he was completely flirting with you, i saw, and he seemed like a play boy"

"so you decided to be my boyfriend?" ellie found it really hard to hold in her laughter now at this point.

"um, yeah"

"you are so stupid" ellie laughed as she playfully poked his side, "well cmon dumbass, let's gets these pics done"

swipe

swipe

liked by paytonmoormeier,jacksonfelt and 562,728 more

ellieanderson word

comments

paytonmoormeier word word

cynthiaparkerrr miss youuuu

tap here to view more.